Mortal Kombat Komplete

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Developer(s): NetherRealm Studios, High Voltage Software (PC)
Publisher(s): Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
Series: Mortal Kombat
Engine: Unreal Engine 3
Platform(s): PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, PlayStation Vita, Microsoft Windows
Release date(s): PlayStation 3 & Xbox 360 (NA April 19, 2011,EU April 21, 2011,SA April 28, 2011,
AS May 6, 2011, AU May 1, 2013)

PlayStation Vita: NA May 1, 2012,AS May 2, 2012,EU May 4, 2012,
Microsoft Windows: Steam WW July 3, 2013,Retail: EU August 2, 2013,NA August 6, 2013
Genre(s): Fighting
Mode(s): Single-player, multiplayer

Retail version gamers will have to wait..njoy steam users :mrgreen:

Update: PC version of Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition to hit stores on August 6

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Re: Mortal Kombat Komplete Discussion Thread

want to try it , but retail version releasing so late and steam version will be costly . How is the multiplayer ? fun ?

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

Re: Mortal Kombat Komplete Discussion Thread

I love the fatalities...
here top 10 brutal

Alert: Extreme gore not for weak hearted gamers ;)

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
Mortal Kombat Komplete for PC

Was really surprised that there was no thread for this since the PC version of the game has just been released on Stream. Don't tell me there aren't others who are ensuring that their keyboard don't see the next month by playing this.

gameranand

Living to Play
Re: Mortal Kombat Komplete for PC

Yeah I was surprised too so I checked if it actually has been released on PC and yes it was. I hope my gamepad survives the torture. :)

iittopper

Wise Old Owl

Yes you can.
this game is best played with a controller like dmc. Anyway , since retail price is just rs 699 , i can wait till august to play . These genre title are rare in pc that you dont want to miss it.
Ps - multiplayer is awesome in this game.

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz

this game is best played with a controller like dmc. Anyway , since retail price is just rs 699 , i can wait till august to play . These genre title are rare in pc that you dont want to miss it.
Ps - multiplayer is awesome in this game.

where is it for Rs 699? give me link please..

izzikio_rage

Technomancer

Multiplayer is pretty good, 2 players can actually share the keyboard to play against each other. Not a good idea since the maximum number of keys that a keyboard can recognize at one time is 3-4 and most combos involve holding keys. But still pretty good if you don't have a gamepad.

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

Was really surprised that there was no thread for this since the PC version of the game has just been released on Stream.

Yeah I was surprised too so I checked if it actually has been released on PC and yes it was. I hope my gamepad survives the torture. :)

It's already there :-D

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/gamerz/174149-mortal-kombat-komplete.html

reddick

Mobile Freak
I really like MK series right from it's Nintendo version n PS One n also tried it on PC earlier . I'm waiting for PC version :cool: Anybody knows about it's release n price in India :rolleyes:

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
I really like MK series right from it's Nintendo version n PS One n also tried it on PC earlier . I'm waiting for PC version :cool: Anybody knows about it's release n price in India :rolleyes:
its available for preorder @ 699 @ flipkart . Retail version is releasing around mid august here.

izzikio_rage

Technomancer

So has anyone started playing this on the PC, can you put up some screenshots, first impressions etc.

Top Bottom