Mortal Kombat Komplete

Gollum

Collector
will have to try this. Although I don't like the game. would be nice to have a better fighter on the PC. Street fighter is worse IMO.

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
will have to try this. Although I don't like the game. would be nice to have a better fighter on the PC. Street fighter is worse IMO.

Both have a different take on the fighting system. Street fighter has a steeper learning curve and is more geared towards people who'll make the effort to get the combos and all in place. Plus all the characters have widely different fighting styles that makes it a bit more challenging. MK is not that deep but is more focused on being easy to learn (most characters use the same button combinations for similar moves) and probably more edgy.

gameranand

Living to Play
Finally I am playing this game on the easiest level of course. I really can't remember the damn moves and rely on mindless button mashing to get things done, I just move analog stick here and there and press buttons randomly and some things actually do happen.

I must say that game is damn good and quite gory, specially the finishing moves. Right now playing the story and liking it. I must say that this game is good for someone who can't do a thing in SF series as this game is more forgiving and getting kombos is easier than that game, also the characters are real nice, specially ladies, VERY SEXY. You have been warned, dare not play it in someone's presence. :)

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
i am thinking of buying this game from FK to play online on steam but I don't have a controller and have to play on a keyboard...should I go for it?

@gameranand can you please tell how this game plays on a keyboard?

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
if u like arcade vs fighting games then u must get it from FK

i really like this game and i really want to buy it but i don't have a controller and i don't want to buy a controller just for this game...so want to know how this game plays on a keyboard..

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
I've been playing this on a keyboard and it works pretty well. It's just a matter of personal taste, I've been playing street fighter and all on a keyboard for many years so much so that I find the controller a real pain to handle.

gameranand

Living to Play
too much gore or sexiness?

Both. But later is more specially if you are fighting with a lady character which you will. :D:D

i am thinking of buying this game from FK to play online on steam but I don't have a controller and have to play on a keyboard...should I go for it?

@gameranand can you please tell how this game plays on a keyboard?

You should go for a controller of course, but if you want to play on KB then you can play as well. Just bear in mind that this game is a button masher so you might want to think about controller.

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
phew finally completed MK:Komplete

This game is truly amazing & is a tough contender to SF4 series :twisted:
Graphics is superb...Unreal Engine is excellent..all character models & details are top-notch
blood & gore level are splendid...
one good thing I found in this game is it keeps the damage received till the last round of the match :blackeye:
stages are brilliantly designed with all details in background
Sound is also excellent with good bg music
Combos are easy to perform except a few,enhanced moves are nice & X-Ray move is outstanding (the name implies itself u can see the bones being broken)
Story mode is marvelous..u get a chance to play as various characters as it progresses.
along with story mode there is VS mode,Challenge Tower (mind you this one is the longest to play) which contains 300 challenges
and some fun additions such as test your sight/might/luck
Fatalities are executed very well & the return of Babality is a lot lot funnier to watch
some Fatalities are too gruesome to watch (but we all know MK is famous for blood & gore)
overall its a must play arcade fighting game
My Rating: 8.5/10

PS: There are 30 endings if u play the Ladder & it took me a while to get them all..also I completed the 300 Challenges only the 300th challenge took me 2 days to complete which is the toughest of any arcade game I've played till now

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
Wow, that is dedication.... I completed the story mode and a few of the challenges (which are crazy fun). But am too lazy to finish all the ladders.

Great game though

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Wow, that is dedication.... I completed the story mode and a few of the challenges (which are crazy fun). But am too lazy to finish all the ladders.

Great game though

:thumbs: Oh yeah..if u play any game with interest then 300 levels are nothing

a review from thinkdigit
rating :4/5
*www.thinkdigit.com/Gaming/Mortal-K...nkdigit&utm_medium=related&utm_campaign=popup

Last edited:
Top Bottom