Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

heidi2521

Padawan
MH3U should be arriving soon, and it is a remaster + expansion of MHTri for the Wii.

I'm getting the HD ver. rather than the portable. Anyone interested in forming a hunting band here?

MH3U battle trailer:

The game has clunky controls, but you get used to it. The gameplay lacks features like health bars, lock on and auto track, but that is a part of the challenge :D

You get an immense feeling of satisfaction after beating a badass new monster for the first time. It contains no levels or any other kind of RPG bull. Everything is determined by your skill, armour, weapons and items. The weapons degrade over time so they need to be re sharpened.

You can break monster parts of to collect more items. The closest game i can think of to MH would be Dark Souls: PTDE.

Last edited:

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
RandomTDF_PC_Fanboy said:
Hmmmm............Not on PC? = Not on Torrents :shock: :x
@Mods: move this to the "console" section :-x

WHY CAPCOM WHY????? WHY DID YOU BETRAY SONY AND GO FOR SH!TTY NINTENDO!!!!!??????

I have played all the MH(MHF,MHF2,MHFU) games on my PSP,and am a Diehard MH fan,i would buy a vita if this was releasing on it,But a nintendo console is not worth it. :sad:

@dead5 : PM ico.he is the only one on this forum who likes nintendo stuff

OP
H

heidi2521

Padawan
WHY CAPCOM WHY????? WHY DID YOU BETRAY SONY AND GO FOR SH!TTY NINTENDO!!!!!??????

They probably went for Nintendo because the 3DS sells like hotcakes in Japan, MHs primary target audience.

Seriously, if you are avoiding Nintendo like that, you are missing out on some truly great games(Nintendo FP including TLoZ, 3D Mario, Mario Kart, Metroid, Super Smash Brothers, Sin & Punishment etc. and the occasional 3P like Red Steel 2, Zombi U, SMT: DSO, No More Heroes etc.)

Last edited:
OP
H

heidi2521

Padawan
@CommanderShawnzer You'll be disappointed to know that sony blocked the localization of MHP3 according to this link.

Sony Stalls Monster Hunter Portable 3rd HD Localization for Europe and North America

They wanted trophies and were unwilling to provide online infrastructure, while Nintendo was fine without trophies and were willing to provide the online infrastructure.

Edit: I've been playing MH3U and i can easily see this game overtaking Civ V as my most played game.

Top Bottom