monster beats Headphone buying advice sought

thentic

Right off the assembly line
Hi all,

I go to buy my iphone between now and 2 months, I have already been fully investigated'm satisfied with where I ended. Now there is a small problem, I want a Monster Beats Solo. But I don't know which is good. My friends give me a website: Official Casque Monster Beats By Dr.Dre High Performance Headphones:Limited Edition | Studio | Solo | Pro | Ear HeadPhone . There are also so many

requirements for my hp are:
-Soundness
-Quality
-Not too big
Beautiful-design
-Good bass

hopefully you can recommend me some
thanks

abhishekeast

Right off the assembly line
Whats the price that you are getting the Beats for ?

In my honest opinion, I wouldnt even think about getting anything from the Dr.Dre beats series. With the kind of sound reproduction that they have, they cant be taken seriously for an audiophile headphones.

If colours and style are not of paramount importance then have a look at HP's from Audio Technica, sennheiser, AKG. They have headphones which will give you an excellent and balanced sound reproduction unlike the beats which have a very muddy low end , a very exaggerated high and bad mids.

and if style and look is the most important factor, then just go buy skullcandy. They sound horrible, and look awesome :)

Do tell us whats your budget though ?

Vish2a9l

Journeyman
HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!
Trust me, don't go for Beats.
Only highend are good. Rest, SUCK!
Go for Sennheiser ones.
I own a HD202! BLOODY AWESOME!

daksh

Journeyman
Please be a sane man and don't go for beats. My Sennheiser HD449's sound better than all beats headphones except the beats pro. Tell us your budget and we might be able to give you much better advice.

doomgiver

Warframe
i agree here, the sound is terrible, and the less said about the soundstage, the better. the cans sound like semi-mono phones, and the details are all messed up.also they tend to break at the connection of the cups and the headband.the only good thing is comfort, you can wear them for hours. still doesnt change the fact that you can get better quality out of a pair of much cheaper cans from other companies.source : 2 month stint with my friend's cans

Top Bottom