Monitor downloads via wap ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aminsagar123

Journeyman
Hello Friends,
I have BSNL Home 500 Plan and i download stuff from rapidshare every night during free hours. I use flashget for downloading.

is there any way i can monitor what's going on the laptop or flashget using my nokia n95.

is it possible ?

thanks in advance.

Sparsh007

Formerly Spashy
If your laptop has bluetooth (it usually does) Get bluetooth remote control(install it on the computer and the mobile)In it with the control mouse option you get images streamed to your mobile and see whats going on/control the mouse .On a small screen not much is visible but you can figure out what is what.Via WAP i don't think that would be possible.

OP
aminsagar123

aminsagar123

Journeyman
thanks, i will try the bluetooth remote control software. i also found another way.

the files are downloaded in c:\downloads folder. i use the soonR remote pc software to surf the downlaods folder via wap on my cellphone. this way i can see if the files are being downloaded correctly or not. :D

for the visual part...i found a software called Timesnapper. It saves screenshots every 15 minutes to the C:\Downloads\Snaps folder. These can be downloaded via SoonR. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom