Monitor Discolor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ganesh_2218

Journeyman
Hello,

I have an Samsung SyncMaster 753s 17" CRT monitor, i see red colored screen recently, and this not the problem of any magnetic induction, but i also checked my degauss button , but the red colored screen presists,.. Thin that mya be problem with my duplicate SMPS..? So what you think is the problem...?

And i need these two questions in my minda to asnwered..?

1. What Are the difference between cheap SMPS of 350 and 400 watts (even branded PSu's of Iball etc..) at the range of 500 to 600 bucks compared with top braned SMPS like Antec of Rs.2,000 or more.... will these cheap PSU's give the exact watts..?

2. I cant find any best Motherboard service dealers in chennai, for my faulty Intel 865GBF, so where can i go..? but my board is warranty rejected one..?
Where can i find and best service personnel..? but i know many shops in Anna Salai,but most of them are cheaters in some way...
Suggest me an Best one..

GANESH

shantanu

Technomancer
its possible that these local SMPS will not give upto mark performance and watts so BRANDED ones are better.. just show you monitor to a proffesional coz its a EST or some other cable fault maybe try folding your monitor cable in different directions..

Rollercoaster

-The BlacKCoaT Operative-
A monitor has its own smps inbuilt and it can work at low voltages too. if the voltage is too low that it would not switch ON!

The internal ckts are malfunctioning so give it for repair.. i dont think it would cost more then 300rs

assasin

Banned
Yeah its a cable fault cuz i'm having a similar prob with mine,its showing blue.A little bending of the VGA Cable and its back to normal.

spynic

Case Mod - 60% ||||||----
joelf15 said:
there is a fault in the cable ..one of my pals had the same prob..
ye im d "pal".. cable fault.. its very common.. change d cable.. bending d cable will temporarily adjust.. but over a long period, it gets worse..

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Additionally get your monitor PCB checked by a technician. It should not cost you more than Rs.200. Maybe there is a short circuit/loose contact in the capacitors/resistors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom