Status
Not open for further replies.

spynic

Case Mod - 60% ||||||----
dude.. depends on ur creativity..
most common thing done..
cut out a section off ur cabby..
n replace it wid acrylic..

u can do nethin u want... keep experimenting..

gannu_rox

In the zone
Dats rite..

Creativity matters a lot... Dun jus cut dat side panel endin up in no good shape...

Google n find sites dat help in moddin...

Pro-modders go all d way moddin a humble cheap cabinet to get d best results; using LED or UV reactive fans... UV reactive wraps're available which may be wrapped around cables...

Fera cheap mod,

I'd suggest u to attach 2 LED fans on an acrlylic sheet; ac sheets're cheap..

1 on the sheet ajacent to the proccy so dat it blows cool air on top of the proccy-HS fan...

the 2nd fan adjacent to wher the gfx card sits...

Or a 120mm fan...

Choice's urs... Happy moddin...

OP
bajaj151
well..thx for all ur suggestion...

But presently..I am using Zebronics Antibiotic Cabinet....which is already got transparent panle...so no need for cutting side panel....and it also got 3 led's fans...

Ya..I know..it all depends on creativity...but still...i want little bit of ur help in starting d modding....of my case.....

Thxxxx....

shantanu

Technomancer
buddy! i had that cabinet some time ago. its a very good one.. so i dont think you dont need anything extra.. well just make sure that your CPU FAN is not covered by wires and stuff.. means the air passage should be clear... :)

OP
bajaj151
I bought 120 mm...led fan for my rear panel.....for the proper airflow....so i dont think.....i should worry about heating.....

I know....it all depends on my creativity but i want you to share yours....so that....i too can think....in much better way...dont worry....I will not copy yours.....

john_the_ultimate

No pain....No gain
Well this is what I did to my cabby when I did had some time on my hands *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35624&highlight=pc+chassis+modding
Just use your creativity and try to keep it simple if its your fiirst time.

sagsall4u

Journeyman
why dont you paint ur cabinet .. u know give it a theme...like red throught with red LED's and sticks..(they do sell neon sticks right?). U can get inspiration from various sites with do it professionally.

hey guys, can the led's and neon sticks which we connect to the PC be turned of in anyway for a couple of hours. Can we like install a switch or anything like that?

Last edited:

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
@bajaj151
get a large plane white large sticker and cut it like some flame and do some colouring using red nd yellow. Do it all over ur cab in creative way nd it sure will look pretty.

Or do some logo on the front white plane surface. U can also have some cable sleeving. But better idea is to channel the power cables from behind the mobo and its back plate. Thered be enuf room for gud airflow.

Attach some blue LEDs on inside of the front grill just avove the USB nd audio port. Stick some alluminium foil on the floor of the cab, but remember- the foil shudn't touch mobo orelse it wud burn out(not revenge:D ).

lalam

In the zone
I just yesterday cut a good hole in my cabinet! Just to give it an extra amount of air......Its nice experimenting but be careful you don't screw it like i almost did :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom