Modest request to Digit for making good quality DVDs..

Do you feel that quality of Digit’s DVDs are in below standard

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sathish

Debian Gnu/Linux User
Dear digit..

Thought i am not in the field of IT, i was a regular reader of Digit from May 2002 and digit becomes my virutal Tech guru. But my last buying of Digit was Dec'2007 due to its continuous poor DVD quality.. I was regularly irritated by one of the DVD or part of the DVD has Data Error (data cylinderic error).

But, i heard some good news from forum members that saying digit is back,
i have decided to buy Digit from Dec' 2008 issue..
But Oh.. the same has repeated.. Out of 3, LInux Distribution DVD has Data read error..especially while copying ubuntu iso.. i felt so much stress..
i am a subscriber of PCworld and LFY and i never heard that type of problem in their DVDs and its 2 years back DVDs are now reads fine.. i dont know why digit has in struggle to make good quality DVDs to their readers. ..

****.. now i am being upgrade my ubuntu 8.04 thorugh online on my 256kbps ul plan..
Digt.. Pl give importance to qualitiy of DVDs then its contents.. See your competitors.. this is my modest request..

aditya1987

Extheist
I have stopped buying the magazine for 2 year. reason? I got my BB connection, I get all the info from this wonderful forum and google.

So I don't care about quality of DVD and all these stuffs.

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
I too have stopped buying the mag.

The reasons:
Not value contents in the mag, ad's brimming up, as i am learning linux, i don't require windows software from Digit's dvd.

And yes, the DVD's should be fixed. I too received some dvd's which failed to read. I didn't bother to replace them as I know you won't do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom