Moderation Delay Yet Again.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?
wth is the prob here.....i had again created a thread in bazaar to sell my genius hs04u gaming headset 2 days ago...and the thread hasnt cleared moderation....wat the hell is the prob here ....if the current moderators cant handle the load why arent new moderators been assigned...im getting tired of this nagging again and again...:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:.....and i think new theads are popping up in the bazaar section....why not mine??:mad:

shantanu

Technomancer
well there are no pending moderations left.. i personally checked the list.. so be cool dude.. all mods are doing what they can,, your thread is cleared the day you PMd me....

ratedrsuperstar

The Sexy Beast
shantanu i'm glad to say that your on the commoners side.

sorry i didn't congratulate you back then but congrats anyway your the people's champ:)

vish786

"The Gentleman"
ratedrsuperstar said:
shantanu i'm glad to say that your on the commoners side.

sorry i didn't congratulate you back then but congrats anyway your the people's champ:)

indeed i see him most active mod, most friendly mods, and listen's to everybody. Keep up the good work shantanu.

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
No offence, but WTH is your problem.....cant you PM and ask a Modertor about it rather than making a new topic each time full of frustation...while normal members cant even help you :confused:

Here is the list of your topics

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=65219
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62316
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61075
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61077
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48029

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
sukhdeepsinghkohli said:
No offence, but WTH is your problem.....cant you PM and ask a Modertor about it rather than making a new topic each time full of frustation...while normal members cant even help you :confused:

Here is the list of your topics

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=65219
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62316
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61075
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61077
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48029
sukhdeepsinghkohli ji ko gusa kyon aaya :D

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
And I don't see the reason why people are being so demanding of the mods. No one pays or gives anything to the mods. Moderation is their job when they've got free time to do it.
Those moderators are doing a favour to you by keeping the forum clean of the nuiances, not the other way around.
There are quite a lot of helpful members of the forum who do help the mods, if they complained it would make sense. I never see them complain. Only people complaining are those doing nothing.

xbonez

NP : Crysis
don't worry. mods are doing a gr8 job. i've never faced any trouble. i once had some problem with a particular reply someone had posted. so i pmed a couple of the mods. within 3 hrs, the reply was taken down

keep up the gud work

and pls, for gods sake, close this hread now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom