Modems - Advanced Tweaking - ask doubts here

Status
Not open for further replies.

s_aerin

Too hot for this forum.
koolbluez said:
s_aerin... WA1003A has no drivers posted online.
Setup procedure, though

Check this out too..
yeah dude, i googled and found these links earlier.dats why i tried this forum. doesnt anyone know any underground sites?

amit2005

Journeyman
@tarey_g one more problemo...when i log into the modem setting page it shows tht i have MT880..while i have MT882 written on my modem.any guess...
*img155.imageshack.us/img155/3764/mwsnap002oy1.png

Last edited:

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
well aerin... many know... but taaaboooooooooo topic :D

I dunno about this modem however. So don't pm me regd this :D

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
amit2005 said:
@tarey_g one more problemo...when i log into the modem setting page it shows tht i have MT880..while i have MT882 written on my modem.any guess...
*img155.imageshack.us/img155/3764/mwsnap002oy1.png

This is because you installed the Mt880 firmware. Find a Mt882 firmware and update your modem with it , everything will be fixed.

amit2005

Journeyman
tarey_g said:
Find a Mt882 firmware and update your modem with it , everything will be fixed.

tht's the problemo..nowhere i cud find the running one..i cud found updates at vinuthomas.com but it says damage firmware when i try to upgrde or defalut firmware..i requests every user who are using MT882 to upload there default firmware..i dunno the method to retrieve frm the device

PinKLip

Broken In
prasad_den said:
Latest firmware for MT 882:
The firmware is V100R002B023

*www.sendspace.com/file/dlfifz

Below is the original V200R001C01B021SP03 firmware, in case you need to roll back the firmware.

*www.sendspace.com/file/dx0wrp

Note: If you receive an 'Invalid File Name' error while trying to upgrade, Try changing the extension of the firmware dump to .xDSL, that is the default extention of the firmware for huwawei modems

Disclaimer: I Have a MT 880, so haven't personally tried these firmwares..!!
I am facing 'Invalid File Name' error while trying to upgrade, plz help
thanks
waiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom