modem

Status
Not open for further replies.

vicky_l7

free as a bird
hi guys i m taking bsnl 900 ul plan but i want to have my own modem so guys plz tell me which modem i should buy.

Ponmayilal

Attitude matters
I read this story somewhere.The AC adapter ( 9V AC 1A ) of the BSNL supplied modem packed and the user wanted a replacement from BSNL. "No stock.Please come after three months" was the reply.The user could not get a 9V AC 1A adapter in the local market. Finally he got it repaired by a technical guy and happily went online.This is only for information. I use a BSNL supplied modem since the inception of Dataone service and have had no problems so far.If you have a good UPS which powers all yours electronics, I presume you should have no problems.

OP
V

vicky_l7

free as a bird
thanks guys i will take the bsnl modem and i have apc ups and it doesnt give any trouble. thanks for the information shared.but guys is it possible to use router instead of modem.

Last edited:

arnab2kool

On the net
vicky_l7 said:
thanks guys i will take the bsnl modem and i have apc ups and it doesnt give any trouble. thanks for the information shared.but guys is it possible to use router instead of modem.

The modem that BSNL provides is, itself a router. So no need to buy any extra. Remember to purchase the Type 2 modem that comes around for Rs. 1800 from BSNL. That has got wireless facility too.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom