MoBo + Procy + RAM + GFX + PSU = 25-30k

bhavikv9488

Broken In
Hey Guys,

Need to upgrade a machine for a friend, looking for a MoBo, Procy, RAM, GFX Card, PSU and a Cabinet. I am open to AMD/Intel configs.

Usage is regular browsing, HD Movies, able to play latest games with atleast mid settings, sometimes applications like AutoCAD.

Looking to build it myself and targeting by next weekend. I stay in Mumbai so Lt Road is my place, though I am open to Online deals if I may get any. I have restricted budget of 25k which Can extend to 30k max.

Thank you for the suggestions in advance.

deathblade

death,destruction and dev
Answer these first *www.digit.in/forum/pc-components-c...new-pc-help-answer-these-questions-first.html

OP
B

bhavikv9488

Broken In
1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans: regular browsing, HD Movies, able to play latest games with atleast mid settings, sometimes applications like AutoCAD.

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans: I have restricted budget of 25k which Can extend to 30k max

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans: No

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans: > Windows 7

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans: Using Existing one, WD Caviar Black 1TB

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans: No, will use existing one ( 1366 x 768 )

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans: HDD, DVD-RW, Monitor

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans: Next weekend.

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans: Yes, will do it myself

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans: Mumbai, Lt Road, Yes

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans:

deathblade

death,destruction and dev
MD FX6300-7.1k
Gigabyte GA-970A-D3P-5.3k
Kingston hyperX blue 4 GB 1600 MHz-2.7k
sapphire r7 260X 2 GB DDR5 -9.5k,
Antec VP550P-3.4k
CM elite 311-2.3k
Total-30300.

Last edited:

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
fx 6300 - 7.1k
gigabyte 970 ds3p - 5.8k
kingston hyperx fury 4gb -2.8k/gskill ripjawsx /corsair vengeance
gtx 750 - 8.5k
antec vp550p - 3.5k
cooler master elite 311- 2.3k
logitecg mk200 - 0.7k

- - - Updated - - -

i was little late! ;)
anyway good suggestion [MENTION=135546]deathblade[/MENTION]

snipershot

4.6 GHz
Hey just a quick suggestion, the Antec VP450P is available in ebay for Rs.Rs.2699 if you use the 10% discount coupon EBAYTYROO1. Hope this helps. Cheers!

OP
B

bhavikv9488

Broken In
MD FX6300-7.1k
Gigabyte GA-970A-D3P-5.3k
Kingston hyperX blue 4 GB 1600 MHz-2.7k
sapphire r7 260X 2 GB DDR5 -9.5k,
Antec VP550P-3.4k
CM elite 311-2.3k
Total-30300.

Thanks for your suggestion.

A doubt here r7 or GTX ?

Can I cut down the cost on cabinet, or an alternative if I can have a cabinet of a small form factor by trying to fit in all the above ? (Reason being fit the machine into a very compact space) and What will be the cost of those cabinets ?

Last edited:
Top Bottom