Mobiles below Rs.20,000

Charley

Just Do It
1. I want to buy an Android phone, below Rs.20,000. Brands include Nokia, SE, Samsung, HTC, etc

Battery & camera should be excellent, with HD preferable. Big display for watching videos & browsing internet.

2. I have Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 presently looking to exchange with the new one. Any good shops in Bangalore near Indiranagar area ?

Please advice.

Last edited:

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
I want an Xperia L hardware with a 720p screen and 2 GB RAM for future proofing... waiting for it...

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
1. I want to buy an Android phone, below Rs.20,000. Brands include Nokia, SE, Samsung, HTC, etc

Battery & camera should be excellent, with HD preferable. Big display for watching videos & browsing internet.

2. I have Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 presently looking to exchange with the new one. Any good shops in Bangalore near Indiranagar area ?

Please advice.

lol Nokia ?? They dont have any droids yet... :blink:

eduku

Amateur techno enthusiast
I want an Xperia L hardware with a 720p screen and 2 GB RAM for future proofing... waiting for it...

Same here.
A 720p screen would be awesome!
But I am tired of waiting.
So Xperia L is the unanimous verdict @16K?
How is the L's camera compared to the SP?
And any other droids with good hardware below 20K that can be considered? I heard someone getting a Note 1 for 21K, is that any good? And how far away is the Optimus L9 2, any news on that?

Its better go with HTC or Samsung, you can also have look on
Samsung Galaxy Grand Quattro Phone | Samsung Dual SIM White Phone
HTC Desire SV Best Price in India 2013, Specifications & Review

Top Bottom