Mobile wifi gone!!!

Parvez khan

Broken In
It started after I had done the time shifting to play injustice...I had gone it a few times...but after 4th time...my wifi was not turning on!...
I had to reset the phone. ..my save files of games wer gone...but just as I was going to service centre I opened injustice and there was a cloud save there which was 1 month old..so I took that save game...
And after that...my wifi just came back...!
But after 2 days I again time shifted...and then today the same problem came back...
Please help...(my phone is S4 stock rooted ...and 4.3)

piyush2202

The Tech Enthusiast
Are you trying to say that a game is actually messing up your WiFi connection? Where did you download the game from? If you downloaded it off a random site and installed it on your phone, chances are, that it's some kind of malicious code being injected into your phone (considering your phone is already rooted). Be careful what you provide root access to. You should MOST DEFINITELY NOT provide root privileges to games.

ankush28

Bazinga
Are you trying to say that a game is actually messing up your WiFi connection? Where did you download the game from? If you downloaded it off a random site and installed it on your phone, chances are, that it's some kind of malicious code being injected into your phone (considering your phone is already rooted). Be careful what you provide root access to. You should MOST DEFINITELY NOT provide root privileges to games.

YES! Never give root access to any game. BTW if you havent granted root access than the WiFi issues has nothing to do with that game. Flash stock firmwares are RMA it! ;D

Top Bottom