Gprs with modem
price around 7 to 8k
camera
blue tooth (optional)
video recording (optional)
big screen(optional)

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
yep k300i is a good choice. k500i is a great phone too. but u may hafta extend ur budget a bit. but both of these do not haf bluetooth tho all other requirements are satisfied.

afa ngage qd is concerned, its a great phone but widout IR and camera (video rec is absent from the list u gave)

OP
T

Terahertz

Broken In
Okay, if i consider increasing my budget, upto what extent should i increase so that i may get a fone with all the features i have mentioned.Plz suggest me a fone which is best in quality.I would like to have a fone with the mentioned features and also high processing speed. i i heard nokia6600 is good but is very slow. what do u think and plz suggest some other phones with a slightly higher price tag.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
the cheapest phone wid all the mentioned features is the k700i, but then memory can't be expanded (only 41mb memory....) actually thats sufficient if you use it in an optimal way. it retails for about 10k.

don't go for n6600, audio quality is bad compared to any other phone. well, if u can make it about 14k, go in for n6630.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom