Mobile Under 4k with fm and expandable memory slot

Status
Not open for further replies.

mahesh

naughty boy :) :)
hi all,
i would like to buy a mobile phone under 4k. the phone must have mp3 player and good sound quality. and also it can be conected to a pc via usb. blue tooth also must be there.
camera is not mandatory. plz advice....

Tamoghno

Padawan
Under 4k a bit difficult , not sure if there's any nokia.

Do check out 2700 . I think its 4.3k but offers incredible vfm for its price .

OP
mahesh

mahesh

naughty boy :) :)
Thanks guys for ur replies.
is any new model is available in any brand in that price tag i mentioned with these features?

ujjwal321

Journeyman
i think SE w200i would be a good option tooo. a good music player software and external music key is also very important so that you don't have to go inside the menu every time you need to use music player.
i think sound quality is also good and it has expandable memory also.
consider that one also

i think SE w200i would be a good option tooo. a good music player software and external music key is also very important so that you don't have to go inside the menu every time you need to use music player.
i think sound quality is also good and it has expandable memory also.
consider that one also
Yeah but it uses M2 memory, which is VERY expensive and has a pathetic screen quality. Also no bluetooth. And memory is limited to 2GB while in 3110c you can use an 8GB card.

hero_techno

Right off the assembly line
hi...
u can buy samsung metro s-3310
its a cool phone with 2.0mp camera
bluetooth
8 gb expandable memory
better sound and long battery
theme creator
good display 2.1 inch screen
slim, usb and 1gb memory card free

problem with installing new games
it costs u around 48-5100rs.

GeekyBoy

In the zone
Yeah but it uses M2 memory, which is VERY expensive and has a pathetic screen quality. Also no bluetooth. And memory is limited to 2GB while in 3110c you can use an 8GB card.

You cant use 8gb with 3110. I have one and i tried putting in my dad's 8gb card and all it said was that the mnemory card wasn't formatted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom