Mobile under 20k

sarthak

In the zone
1. Budget - Rs.20000
2. Display type and size - >= 4 inch
3. Form Factor? bar, slider, flip - bar
4. Preferred choice of brand? - Sony,Samsung,HTC
5. Preferred input method (QWERTY, touchscreen, numpad, touch-n-type). - Touch
6. What camera option you want? Please specify need for flash, autofocus, front facing camera - flash would be good, front-facing not required
7. Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc) - Android
8. Preferred connectivity options (3G, Wifi etc)Please specify clearly - 3G,Wifi
9. Preferred applications (Flash, Swype, GPS, etc) -
10. Primary use of handset (multimedia, camera, mails, internet, gaming etc) - WhatsApp,facebook,gaming
11. Any specific mobile phones in consideration - Samsung Galaxy S Advance, HTC One V, Sony Xperia P(with seller warranty)
12. Any other info that you want to share - I can delay buying the device upto december. Also my dad is going to Singapore next month, so if you know the prices there please suggest a phone from there. I would root the device and install custom firmware if there is no official update, so please suggest phones with good support at xda forums. Also I have seen ebay sellers offering servepro warranty, if anyone has experienced their service please describe their quality. Also if I buy phone with seller warranty or get one from abroad will I get paid service at the service centers here ?

aroraanant

Explorer
The best option would be to buy HTC One S from ebay with manufacturer warranty for only 22.6k
And yes you can avail paid service at the service centers if you have bought the mobile from outside India.

OP
S

sarthak

In the zone
^^^ According to some reviews One S is having performance and heating issues, along with lesser battery life due to the older processor, so not considering it.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
you may get the S3 Mini but performance wise it falls in line with Xperia P. If you want till December may get it for 20k.

LegendKiller

In the zone
yaar, suggest me also for xolo900 and atrix2. Due to some issues my budget has come down and i can now afford max Rs.19k on the new mobile.

OP
S

sarthak

In the zone
With new phones launching soon, I am going to wait till december. Thanks for your response guys :)

@LegendKiller
Either go for Atrix 2 or Xperia P from ebay for 17k

Top Bottom