Mobile under 18k

Shah

Cyborg Agent
@OP: If you had asked this question 2 months back, everyone at TDF would have suggested L9. This month Xperia L and Lumia 720 is what everyone would suggest based on your OS requirement. Who knows what'll happen next month? lately, I see many threads popping up for mobile suggestion in this price point(15k to 20k). Try to use the search option before creating a new thread, buddy. It would save a lot of time.

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent
@chintan : lumia works on win8 which not that ram hungry, so win 8 will work without lags as long as you do not start any memory hogging app..

android system needs more ram.

i read it somewhere..
so guys please correct me if i'm wrong

the.one

In the zone
Most other games work, but if gaming is more of a preference, then X L.

Cam, battery life & overall exp I guess would be better on 720.

Yea, but of course one must decide over preferred OS first.

Shah

Cyborg Agent
Lumia have 512MB Ram where as Xperia L have 1 GB. why ppl are suggesting Lumia 720 then

If you are not into customization, gaming and piracy, L720 is a better choice.

If you don't care about battery and lagging, Xperia L is the best you can get.

You should've mentioned your requirements in the first post itself. I see, You didn't even fill the mobile buying template.

pratyush997

Inactive
If you are not into customization, gaming and piracy, L720 is a better choice.

If you don't care about battery and lagging, Xperia L is the best you can get.

You should've mentioned your requirements in the first post itself. I see, You didn't even fill the mobile buying template.
That Point :D

Btw I don't think Android JB and above is laggy, yeah some poorly codded apps may not run well.

We must acknowledge L720 for its great battery life.

I too agree that Android 4.1+ is not laggy, especially with 1GB RAM. My friend's Galaxy Young was smooth.

I'm also suggesting Xperia L to my dad, but he wants good battery life, soo he is still confused.... He won't do customisations, but he wants app support like Android(after seeing what all I do with my phone :mrgreen:)

Shah

Cyborg Agent
That Point :D

Btw I don't think Android JB and above is laggy, yeah some poorly codded apps may not run well.

We must acknowledge L720 for its great battery life.

I too agree that Android 4.1+ is not laggy, especially with 1GB RAM. My friend's Galaxy Young was smooth.

I'm also suggesting Xperia L to my dad, but he wants good battery life, soo he is still confused.... He won't do customisations, but he wants app support like Android(after seeing what all I do with my phone :mrgreen:)

I was talking about ICS as I haven't used JB but ICS. So, I can't comment on JB.

Top Bottom