Mobile Re-starting automatically and abruptly

Status
Not open for further replies.

netguy

In To The World
I have got Nokia 3110 c ....I bought my mobill on Aug 15 th
In the first week it was normal

The second week I attended a marriage and started taking pics and suddenly my mobil got SWITCHED OFF and RE STARTED automaticallly.......

I ignored it first....now it happened to me around 5 to 6 times
and today when I was listening to Music player it re started again.........

I dont know what to do now with this problem...

Is this some software problem....or my Piece is faulty ????

Thanking you in advance .......!

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
take it to the nearest nokia service center. don't attempt doing anything urself. ask them to take a backup first so that all ur pics/music/ringers etc. are saved in case you saved any in the phone memory.

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
Here you are :D
I knew you would face this problem soon. That friend of mine about whom I was talking last time is having the same problem. I would say in 1 minute, the phone would restart for around 10-12 times.

He had taken his cell to Nokia Care, but to his disappointment, there were five other people waiting in line with the same problem.
Actually this is a general problem with this 3110c. What we found is that the Card is the culprit. I mean the phone isn't comfortable with any micro sd cards.
What the nokia centre guys did was- simply formatting the card in another cell and putting it back here.
Temporary Solution.

One reason why I dropped the idea to buy this cell last time.

Last edited:

rockthegod

Dark Overlord !!!
my oh my... u facing the same problem.... !!!! :eek:

I found that putting 3gp videos encoded on computer, very high resolution images and improperly encoded songs on the microSD card causes this restarting of 3110c...

had to reformat the card with my laptop's card reader to restore the proper functioning of the phone. :)

OP
netguy

netguy

In To The World
hmmm is this the only problem ?
are there still any more problems with this one ????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom