MOBILE or MP3 PLAYER

Status
Not open for further replies.

sumitgupta7404

Right off the assembly line
Hi friends, my name is Sumit, i am new to this forum. I have a very different query, so please help me out.

Actually , i like listening to music & i have to buy a cellphone also. So I am in a jeopardy, that whether to go for an MP3 player or a mobile with MP3 player. I have 2 options - either a cheapest mobile+an MP3 player OR a mobile with an MP3 player. Is the performance of an MP3 player better than that of the MP3 player in a cellphone. If yes, then is SAMSUNG YP C1V a good option? otherwise suggest any other MP3 player within 6k, If not then which phone within 13k.

Please reply.
Regards,

SUMIT

maheswar2006

Broken In
The Sony ericsson W550i is a terrific option with a 1.3megapixel camera but has not got expandible memory. I suggest you go in for the Sony Ericsson K750i with a 2 megapixel autofocus camera, FM radio. Its an excellent product. Why carry two things when the SE K750i is both a cellphone and MP3 player with a camera that rivals a digital camera.

G

gxsaurav

Within 13K, I would say a K750i

else a Sony J200i with a mp3 player although i don't know any good under that budget, look for transcend 1 GB

Najesh

Broken In
Even the best mobile cannot have the quality of a mp3 player coz it is made 4 specific purpose only,but this is the era of converged devices so y go 4 mp3 player.U can go 4 Sony erricson k-300 in low range whereaz at high range g0 4 w800i,Nokia n70 or Se750i.

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
WHATEVER U ARE ABOUT TO BUY >>>>PLEASE<<<< DONT BUY NOKIA....

IT S THE WORST PHONE U COULD GET FOR BIG PRICES

GO FOR SONY ERICSSON.... WORTH A MILLLION ,BOTH IN USABILITY,SECURITY,SPEED,FEATURE RICH,HANDY,SOUND QUALITITY........etc...

NOKIA IS THE WORST PHONES AROUND....

GO FOR K750i or W800.... i am having K750 and i have compared it with other nokia phones ,which my friends have .....k750 ....RULES AND WINS MY MILES......

GO FOR SE AT ANY COST...

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
If the 256 MB doesn't bother you (atleast I don't have much of a problem with it), W550i offers far better audio quality than K750i. It also is better looking and the swivel form factor is deadly cool!
However, if you but K750i, buy the HPM-70 headset (the one provided with the WALKMAN range). It will improve the audio listening pleasure multi-fold. :)

vizard

Right off the assembly line
If you are just looking for a Mp3 Player with Phone, then go for SE K750i, Good Camera, FM, MP3.

My Phones: Motorola T180, Nokia 2600, Sony Ericsson J300i, Nokia 6630.

navneeth_snr

Journeyman
vizard said:
If you are just looking for a Mp3 Player with Phone, then go for SE K750i, Good Camera, FM, MP3.

My Phones: Motorola T180, Nokia 2600, Sony Ericsson J300i, Nokia 6630.

Why have you copied my reply? what is the use of coping?

robin345

Broken In
If you want a Mobile buy a mobile don`t buy a mobile because it play mp3`s ..it an additional option which is good ..but i still don`t consider a mobile a mp3 player .Like my MZ-DH10P has a camera which take decent pictures but i will still prefer to buy a Digicam

*www.ecat.sony.co.jp/products/picture/large/MZ-DH10P_JE.jpg

*www.ecat.sony.co.jp/tourist/mdwalkman/products/index.cfm?PD=20475&KM=MZ-DH10P(JE)&LG=1

maharajadhiraj

In the zone
naveen_reloaded said:
WHATEVER U ARE ABOUT TO BUY >>>>PLEASE<<<< DONT BUY NOKIA....

IT S THE WORST PHONE U COULD GET FOR BIG PRICES

GO FOR SONY ERICSSON.... WORTH A MILLLION ,BOTH IN USABILITY,SECURITY,SPEED,FEATURE RICH,HANDY,SOUND QUALITITY........etc...

NOKIA IS THE WORST PHONES AROUND....

GO FOR K750i or W800.... i am having K750 and i have compared it with other nokia phones ,which my friends have .....k750 ....RULES AND WINS MY MILES......

GO FOR SE AT ANY COST...

I totally disagree with the points SPEED,FEATURE RICH,HANDY for Nokia.

Anyways if u ask me Sumit, I would suggest w550i. Its sound quality is THE BEST. Its only drawback is that it has no extendable memory (and its screen is too small). U cud also go for w810

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
maharajadhiraj said:
I totally disagree with the points SPEED,FEATURE RICH,HANDY for Nokia.

Anyways if u ask me Sumit, I would suggest w550i. Its sound quality is THE BEST. Its only drawback is that it has no extendable memory (and its screen is too small). U cud also go for w810
If you can state that speed is an advantage of Nokia products, you haven't used (m)any of them, my friend!
Nokia's phones are the slowest in the business; it's an established fact and there is little you can do about it.
However, I do agree that SE W550i is a brilliant product and the drawbacks you mentioned are correct too. However, I've been using the phone for more than half a year and I am not dissatisfied with the limited memory at all. I can store pictures in excess of hundred along with a hundred MP3 (or AAC) tracks and it still leaves me with about five megabytes of space. Enough for me, at least. The most amazing thing is that even if the phone does not have two MB of free space, it never runs out of juice (i.e. it never slows down).
However, if you have been using a Nokia smartphone till now, the small screen may bugger you for a while (the resolution is slightly better though and it displays a wider range of colours).

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
dude dont 4get that 6230i is a series 40 thats the biggest droupout
a guy wil buy 6670 which is cheaper and is series 60 has everything xcept for the radio

suave_guy

pedal to metal
aryayush said:
If the 256 MB doesn't bother you (atleast I don't have much of a problem with it), W550i offers far better audio quality than K750i. It also is better looking and the swivel form factor is deadly cool!
However, if you but K750i, buy the HPM-70 headset (the one provided with the WALKMAN range). It will improve the audio listening pleasure multi-fold.

and ru sure that it will work with k750i?

thx in advance...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom