Mobile Internet

IronCruz

ICE COOOOL!!!
I'm goin to buy a simcard for browsing Internet through PC. Please tell me which has the possible fastest Internet?

MatchBoxx

the m0nk who sold his PC!
Consult your friends around your place...a lot of conditions alters the experience! But in my area in Kolkata Vodafone, Airtel, Docomo gives decent speeds...but aircel sucks! Whereas, my friend uses Aircel and i have personally experienced good speed at his home!

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
its about luck, first notice which operators network bar is full in your place, then you have to test one by one operator by activating gprs..... it depends on place to place.... my only 2 friends getting 25-28 KBps constant on UNinor, but others getting only 2-3KBPS...... you have to test which operators edge service is best in your area/home.....

rajeevk

Journeyman
Search among your friends for service providers they use. In Bihar Idea is very good. I can watch live TV on Idea 2G connection.

Sarath

iDota
In karnataka and the whole of south Airtel and Aircel are doing good.
I personally have an Airtel 3G sim and i got speeds of 3mbps on speedtest.net.

I dont know about the rest but i advice going with airtel. Although check about aircel from your friends as the offers for it are bound to be better than airtel rates.

Aircel has got most of the 3G licences for the Southern Indian states hence its good/OK performance here.

Airtel has got the most licenses but still short of a PAN India coverage.

Check docomo too. They have got the highest speeds(=21mbps) on offer but the same might not be supported by every phone 3mbps is more than enough. DoCoMo was the first to launch 3G in the world starting in Japan.

Top Bottom