mobile from italy....

Status
Not open for further replies.

manmay

Journeyman
hey ppl.....
my dad will be visiting italy in a month or so....
i was wondering that if a gsm mobile(preferably sony ericsson walkman series) bought from italy will work in india or not?

and yeah what else is good to buy in italy.....

pl reply fast...
TIA
manmay

OP
M

manmay

Journeyman
as such i havent been told of ne budget but jus let me know ....so i can suggest the things to my dad then its up to him .....

Official Techie

In the zone
wat do u think cellphones r made in india every thing is common just few regional languages and softwares are not the frequency is same its gsm triband only

OP
M

manmay

Journeyman
pasta....nah....
ok nething else worth buying from there.....

@official techie
but isnt it true that diff countries operate on diff frequency range even though both ranges are in gsm tri band....enlighten me over that.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
it doesn't matter. a tri band phone will work almost anywhere in the world except the americas, where they use an additional 850mhz band also!

mobilegeek

Ambassador of Buzz
manmay said:
as such i havent been told of ne budget but jus let me know ....so i can suggest the things to my dad then its up to him .....
desi main samjhata hoon .. are bhai ussage to bata .. and budget ... 1000 se 2500000 ke phone aate hain dost and also whats ur requirements .. we cant suggest you blindly. walkman series good .. but have 9k se 25k ke walkman phones

OP
M

manmay

Journeyman
haan bappu desi me samaj gaya.....pizza ia a gud suggestion ...will surely put more thjought on that....
@infra red dude....thnx for the info....
neway back to main topic...budget can be say 20k....but actually the topic heading i enter has been modified by mods....if i remem right .... its not necessarily a mobile....i need to know.... apart from mobile what else can i ask dad to bring from there....i guess i can ask dad tp buy a mobile in abt range of 10k -13k....
so what else i can suggest him to shop for...

mobilegeek

Ambassador of Buzz
manmay said:
haan bappu desi me samaj gaya.....

...budget can be say 20k....but actually the topic heading i enter has been modified by mods....if i remem right .... its not necessarily a mobile....i need to know.... apart from mobile what else can i ask dad to bring from there....i guess i can ask dad tp buy a mobile in abt range of 10k -13k....
so what else i can suggest him to shop for...

Dekh dost ye hui na baat .. lets see... there are many things that you can ask,
depends what u want .. in gadgets .. you can get PSP cheap from there, IPOD 30Gb Video, and mobile main W810i.. yahan 15.5k so may be there yu can get cheap comparing might be under 13K, PSP or IPOD video u can get along with it .. Just tell ur dad .. to check for any scheme or discounts going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom