Grand Master
1. Budget? - 15k +2max
2. Display type and size? - 5-5.5,Full HD
3. Dual sim? - Yes
4. Preferred choice of brand? - Any oppo, lenovo, moto, Xeomi
5. What camera option you want (flash, front facing camera)? - want best camera
6. Preferred operating system? (Android, iOS, Windows Phone, etc). - Android
7. Preferred connectivity options (3G, 4G ready). - 4g ready
8. Primary use of handset (multimedia, camera, internet, gaming etc)? - camera and battery
9. Any specific mobile phones in consideration? - zuk z1, RN3 , Moto G4 plus
10. Any other info that you want to share: want good battery life(at least 1 day), no gaming, no music, 32GB enough, no more than 15 app willl be additionally installed

OP
sujoyp

sujoyp

Grand Master
I wanted to go for moto g4 plus, but I see soo many negative reviews in amazon coz of faulty products and quality control
Also people are complaining that by just taking some pics its heating up.

Minion

Conversation Architect
My vote goes to ZUK Z1 nice camera,huge battery,huge internal memory good processor.Get white version black one looks dull.

- - - Updated - - -

I wanted to go for moto g4 plus, but I see soo many negative reviews in amazon coz of faulty products and quality control
Also people are complaining that by just taking some pics its heating up.

Moto G4 has heating issue.

Zuk Z1 has better camera than RN3, so you can buy it

Other option is G4 plus but apparently it has heating issues under load (G4 plus has best camera under 15k, but average battery life, so Z1 is a better all rounder)

OP
sujoyp

sujoyp

Grand Master
yesterday saw camera comparision...saw that G4 have very good cam...RN3 seems better then zuk but RN3 pics are all blueish or cold .
As dad is retired and battery life is not an issue for him anymore :)
I was waiting for asus zenfone 3 but heard that it will be comming in september now

any other phone to consider

the.one

In the zone
yesterday saw camera comparision...saw that G4 have very good cam...RN3 seems better then zuk but RN3 pics are all blueish or cold .
As dad is retired and battery life is not an issue for him anymore :)
I was waiting for asus zenfone 3 but heard that it will be comming in september now

any other phone to consider

lenovo k5 note (yet to launch), honor 5x/5c

since its for your dad, I guess having the best specs is not the criteria.

OP
sujoyp

sujoyp

Grand Master
lenovo k5 note (yet to launch), honor 5x/5c

since its for your dad, I guess having the best specs is not the criteria.

you are right best spec is not the criteria..good cam and 3000 mah battery is good enough

OP
sujoyp

sujoyp

Grand Master
but MI4 have 801 processor and others have 617, 650 etc ...isnt 801 more powerful
Also cam of MI4 is good one

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
but MI4 have 801 processor and others have 617, 650 etc ...isnt 801 more powerful
Also cam of MI4 is good one
Benchmarks may be fast but from what I've read on different websites battery performance is no where near 650 or new ones. Even the modems on the chips have greatly improved in newer chips.

801 is a 2 year old SOC now.

Minion

Conversation Architect
Why i have suggested Mi4 is Mi4 was a flagship device with flagship build quality while RN3,Le2 both are 10k devices no doubt they provides better performance and battery but they fails on camera,display.

Problem with 650,652 is they are nowhere to be found on other devices except RN3.Le2.

Last edited:

pulkitpopli2004

Cyborg Agent
Well for best camera moto g4 plus is great.. rest if your dad is not into heavy usage, phone wont give any heating issue..
but still if you are skeptical, go with lenovo Zuk. good balance of battery and camera both.

Top Bottom