Status
Not open for further replies.

yogisworld

Broken In
How to install dictionary for nokia 2760 ? don't have data cable.Is it possible to install from other mobile using bluetooth?
THANKS IN ADVANCE

pr.itdude

tHe nEw gEEk......ITian
do ur phone supports java apps.......??
if not then u cant use any java apps......!!
if yes then download the dictionary free from wap.getjar.com from ur phone's browser, then u dont have to seperately install........!!
otherwise, u need a data cable......yes its possible to transfer the app from other mobile using bluetooth, if able to do so...(i mean that phone must have the setup of the apps)

OP
Y

yogisworld

Broken In
do ur phone supports java apps.......??
if not then u cant use any java apps......!!
if yes then download the dictionary free from wap.getjar.com from ur phone's browser, then u dont have to seperately install........!!
otherwise, u need a data cable......yes its possible to transfer the app from other mobile using bluetooth, if able to do so...(i mean that phone must have the setup of the apps)

I have registered for gprs it will be activated in 72 hours(bsnl). tried using other mobile via bluetooth.but the file does not give option to send.hope you got what i am saying.

pr.itdude

tHe nEw gEEk......ITian
thats what im trying to say,,,,,,, u cant send the app from other phone using bluetooth, if the phone does not hav the app's setup.....(and also only through sony ericsson)....
the best option is that use gprs in phone otherwise, buy a data cable, it will cost u near around Rs.100-150 ............

OP
Y

yogisworld

Broken In
I downloaded dictionary called vikrant chaun from wapjar.com.I
was not able to download the latest version 2.7, instead it
downloaded version 1.7 inspite of clicking on version 2.7 . is
it because of my old version of java app?
also suggest me better mobile{nokia 2760) dictionary which can
be downloaded using mobile.

off topic queries.
Bsnl offers free intrernet browsing and charge only for
downloading.Do they charge for checking email,digit
threads,etc?

F

Fulucy282

The world is a ladder

The world is a ladder for some to go up and others to go down.Information on the cheapest place to buy your Final Fantasy XI Gil. Never over pay for your FFXI GIL again. Top currency FFXI Gil service providers listed showing final fantasy gil, We work hard to offer the lowest prices of warcraft gold, buy wow power leveling here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom