Najesh

Broken In
Hi friends,

I am looking for a mobile<10k having

1.3G
2.Qwerty Keyboard.
3.FM
4.Touch Screen

What i observed is Samsung Corby Pro is within this range.

Any suggestions/alternatives??

pauldmps

Banned
The only phone (foreign brands) I was able to locate which satisfies all your needs is Nokia C6. However, its price is about Rs. 13000 which above your budget.

If you could eliminate the qwerty keyboard from the list, go for Galaxy 3.

Else if you don't want 3G but want qwerty, go For Wave 533

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
^^ QWERTY as well as touchscreen? well if only QWERTY, E63 was still kind of a god buy, for its rugged design & its battery. or look for E5 (not sure if its price is below 10k).

but in case you want QWERTY without sacrificing touchscreen, Nokia X5-01 maybe a good buy (mainly for its keyboard).

OP
N

Najesh

Broken In
But if u compare all these mobiles with Corby pro..U will find it has a god size display and Wifi as well..

So I feel it is value for money..:)..Suggestions welcome.

kr_harsha

Right off the assembly line
if you can ignore qwerty then nokia c5 is a good phone
at 8k you take a look Nokia C5 - Full Phone Specifications, Price

NainO

Believe Me or Not!!!
Yup its value for money...
But beware as its Touchscreen will get poor and poorer with time :-(

If you can compromise with 3G i really think you shud go for Samsung Wave 533 as suggested by pauldmps :)

OP
N

Najesh

Broken In
Observed LG GW525 which is having all the features of Samsung Corby Pro and costs only
7k..Friends, any idea about this mobile??

It has Qwerty,3g,Touch screen,fm....

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
^^ take 1 solid piece with good build quality. that LG look more like a local Micromax. seriously. also to that add touchscreen. you better go with Nokia E5. may cost 1k more but after using for a month you'll have thank yourself for buying it.

pauldmps

Banned
^^ take 1 solid piece with good build quality. that LG look more like a local Micromax. seriously. also to that add touchscreen. you better go with Nokia E5. may cost 1k more but after using for a month you'll have thank yourself for buying it.

I beg to differ. The GSMArena review suggests :

Code:
We are happy with the ergonomics of LG GW520. We should also point out the very good build: it's an all plastic piece of gear but solid and quite durable. The handset handles nicely, the slider action is smooth and solid, and surfaces (except the screen) are fingerprint-proof.
The LG GW520 is not thin at all, but remains compact, and offers a secure hand hold. Operating with it is exceptionally comfortable in both single hand (quick tapping on the touchscreen) and two-hand scenarios. Typing on the QWERTY keyboard is quite fast as well and the handset has commendable balance with the slider up.

LG GW520 review: A wholesome Cookie - GSMArena.com
LG GW520 Review - Phone Arena
@Najesh
Excellent. I've never heard about this handset. Thanks for sharing.

The phone has a rare feature of Java multitasking. Only drawbacks are that it has no wifi & 3.5mm jack. I think you should definitely check it out.
Please post the exact price here if you decide to go with it.

azzu

AJJU
LG GW520 ...
looks good , have solid reviews over the net..
BTW: corby pro's slide keyboard has poor quality..(in terms of slide, it isnt perfectly set , if u understand what i mean)

robin7

Right off the assembly line
LG GW520 is awesome handset for those who want touchscreen + QWERTY + 3G..
It's selling for 7K in pune..
The only thing being it's LG so reliability a real concern..

Top Bottom