mmorpg's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stalker

Padawan
wat abt world of warcraft???

if i have a broadband connection, how many Mbs/hour would be used to play such games??

Sinja

The Demun
muhahaha ragna rokss dats why its called ragnaroka
inRO is getting P2P soon and it will match the gaming quality of te best of the ro servers. sad though at 300bucks a month not many can afford it
but quality comes at a price. Definitely an experience worth payin for.
Ragna is a way of life. Life is an addiction accept it.

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Stalker - Just for info, WoW isnt in India yet and I dont find it worthy enough to be played over a private network.

Sinja - Well, here is my case. I joined Ragnarok in its first week of the first stage beta, they came to my school to offer students coupons and CDs to play it actually. For 3 months it was addictive (on dial-up). Then I left it due to exams. During the next 4 months of my inactivity it swelled up terribly with over 1000 users on the first server itself (Was it Loki ?). When I decided to rejoin, I found the community too harsh, they would just swear arounr saying all sorts of slang they can manage to write and even indian slang, god! What happened to the helping community who always used to help newbs find things, explore stuff? It irritated me how people behaved there, even the Knights and other level 2 job people who atleast must have some sense after a long time of game. I botted for a few days to reach my level 80 and then decided that it was just a waste of bandwidth. In another week of my leaving it, it got pay-to-play. It sucks at how people behave so arrogantly on Ragnarok, but yeah, overall the game ambience was good and worth the play I had.

Sinja

The Demun
guys ragnarok is gona get a major revamp soon THE MEGA patch
den its gonna rival international servers. its gonna pwn

Darthvader

Back From Deathstar
QwertyManiac said:
Stalker - Just for info, WoW isnt in India yet and I dont find it worthy enough to be played over a private network.

Who said See its nuthin like that I bought the game from US and am happily playing in India with the game card.

@ Stalker - Well frm 15-20 mb/hr

nishant_nms

Cyborg Agent
I tried using A3india but it didn't worked because the patcher was not able to download patchs. I tried it even today but no luck

Bittenapple

Right off the assembly line
Yo guys Ragnarok is coming with 4-5 episodes simultaneously, and this will take the Indian server at par with other international servers.
Also A3 is worth trying these days, after its gone paid there are several features enabled, if you are a graphic lover go for this one. But if you wanna pick up MMO try ur hands first on Ragnarok...
Anyone's heard of Gunz Online... It was supposed to make a big way...

Sinja

The Demun
yep tats true and the official inRO site has released the manual patches
all the players are too eagerly dowloading it to be prepared beforehand
its a much awaited monumental event for all the rokers

T

thunderbird.117

Stalker said:
wat abt world of warcraft???

if i have a broadband connection, how many Mbs/hour would be used to play such games??

World of Warcraft needs a pretty good broadband connection and i dont this this game will come to india soon because you need very good speed for that. If it come you need to buy coupon and if you thinking about pirated then you will be banned and the private servers are pretty slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom