Mission: Digit like Vista Interactive CD (need aero buttons)

Status
Not open for further replies.

comrade

foreign return(0)
Hi
im on the road to make a digit like vista interactive cd..so far going good..now in need of some aero buttons(mix,max and close) all with glow effects...i have no clue of how to make it..anyone help me in doing it or find a premade psd or something on it?

*www.directupload.com/thumbs/l4ndnyzjdffltlgwomzk.jpg
herez a preview of my cd...

*www.mediafire.com/?exy2rzxcuzp

OP
comrade

comrade

foreign return(0)
thanks VG...when i click a selection in start menu it opens a new window...the window include some predefined dummy aero buttons(took it from screenshot) now..but i want to replace it with rollover effects..just have a look at the second snapshot that am talking about.

*www.directupload.com/thumbs/oknjk02fy4mtlfknzgtt.jpg

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Why go with something like Vista? Why no go beyond Vista & use the skin Aero Max as base.

OP
comrade

comrade

foreign return(0)
ax3 said:
bt which software will u use 2 make swf 2 exe or an application ??

or just the default 1 ..........
i use macromedia director..:)

gx_saurav said:
Why go with something like Vista? Why no go beyond Vista & use the skin Aero Max as base.
good idea..but i started this have to finish it now

Update: New Screens Added

*www.pixhost.org/images/AWO51550.jpg
*www.pixhost.org/images/YzG51606.jpg
*www.pixhost.org/images/57351622.jpg

Last edited:
OP
comrade

comrade

foreign return(0)
not much difficult....i can still remember..digit use this tool to build their CDs in eary 1998,99...before they completely jumped on to macromedia flash....

the above were not my artwork...infact the graphics & PSDs are from deviantart site..i just did some cut edit & played with timeline & frames to add interactivity to the whole scene

I also dont see how digit CDs/DVDs look today..its been 1 year since i stopped buying this magazine...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom