Minimum requirement for vista

Status
Not open for further replies.

gau_pppu

TeCh Blogger : Gtechinfo
I want to know that what is the minimum hardware requirement requirement foer windows Vista, to run in a computer.................

codename_romeo

Romeo + Lucifer = ME
Check this link:

*www.microsoft.com/windowsvista/getready/upgradeadvisor/default.mspx

u will find an option to download an application called windows vista upgrade advisor, u can download it n install it on your pc. It will give you detailed info of which components are vista ready and which are not on your pc

assasin

Banned
It depends on wat version of Vista ur planning to run.Dont fall for the minimum requirements posted by Microsoft,its crap.U'll need a more powerfull pc dan that to run Vista.

Last edited:

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
they say 256 mb is enough to run vista without AERO
now who is leaving XP & going to 2000??:D

soham

In the zone
Who says 256 MB is enough to run Vista without AERO. Microsoft a made it clear that 512 MB of RAM is the bare minimum for running Vista without AERO branded as Vista capable and 1024 MB for running Vista with all the frills branded as Vista Premium.

kirtan

Journeyman
yes man 1GB is the minimum requirement for the smooth operation of the vista.Even my 512MB RAM could not operate smoothly with the beta version of vista

n2casey

Super Hero - Super Powers
I don't know how but Vista is running without Aero on my PC with config.

P - 4 (1.7 GHz)
256 MB RAM
40 GB HDD (7200 rpm)

morpheusv6

Journeyman
Isn't there a sticky in the software troubleshooting section(now closed)?

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38900

abhipal

Journeyman
kirtan said:
yes man 1GB is the minimum requirement for the smooth operation of the vista.Even my 512MB RAM could not operate smoothly with the beta version of vista
No, friend 1Gb ram is not enough for running Vista if you don't have a somewhat better graphic card. I have D101GGC which have ATi X200 onboard graphic card. But when i run any movie in VLC player vista will automatically apply basic Aero theme from the AERO and when VLC closed, back to AERO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom