Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
Joining faction, stealing the stuff and then leaving the faction is against the rule.
Kicked everyone from faction except Harsha after the crafting table and door was stolen. BTW earning money for me is easy on this server. As the faction is located at ice plains, we took our shovels out when storm came and collected many snow balls and crafted them into 152 snow blocks. Sold them for 15 dollars each and now I have 100 times money I had when I joined server.. :p Gonna purchase some smooth stone from this money to complete my tower now :D

sygeek

Technomancer
Hi... I read the entire thread.... feeling very interesting.. Can someone gift me this game please.. :mrgreen:
I'm sorry man, it doesn't work like that.

However you can play the demo (recently introduced in 1.3) with a non-premium account, maybe even download it directly.

Be sure to check out the wiki (Minecraft Wiki - The ultimate resource for all things Minecraft) and look up tutorials on youtube (YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.).

Just don't get too much addicted ;). Also, don't bother with the graphics, it's the immensely exciting gameplay which matters. The first few days in minecraft will probably be the most enjoyable. Also, try to avoid the wiki unless necessary, it ruins the mystery of the game.

If you seem dedicated enough, someone probably will gift you the game.

Good luck!

Last edited:

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Also, don't bother with the graphics, it's the immensely exciting gameplay which matters.
Good luck!

Yeah.. I downloaded the game (not the demo, that discussion is not allowed here. :ssshhh:) and saw the graphics. The sweet thing of game is simplest graphics games are most addictive. :lol:

What is the difference between demo and premium account? Can I join your server and start playing with you with non premium account, then will try the demo.

sygeek

Technomancer
Yeah.. I downloaded the game (not the demo, that discussion is not allowed here. :ssshhh:) and saw the graphics. The sweet thing of game is simplest graphics games are most addictive. :lol:

What is the difference between demo and premium account? Can I join your server and start playing with you with non premium account, then will try the demo.
premium guys only, sorry, I'm not the owner.

*i.imgur.com/BOgiG.jpg
Did you build that? That's awesome!

P.S.: Someone join me on my server [182.18.131.63], I'm lonely :(. I need to whitelist you first though.

axes2t2

I am a cat
That's not my creation.Found it somewhere and shared.Just like the one below.

*i.imgur.com/M81UR.jpg

Top Bottom