Microwave Oven for 10k

Kirankj1724

Broken In
Hello guys!! greetings to all!! its festive season and i'm planning to buy a MWO this month!! i have very little knowledge about MWO's so pls suggest the best possible under 10k :smile:

OP
K

Kirankj1724

Broken In
^^ thanks a lot but i have a querry!! is IFB a good BRAND?? how bout in LG/SAMSUNG/ONIDA??? i just want to know my other options!! :)

saurabha26may

Broken In
IFB service sucks in many parts of india including Hyderabad. YOu can go for LG. Using it for more than a year & half and still going good.

Kirtu Jindal

Broken In
Over the last 7 years, I have used microwaves from two brands - IFB and LG. The IFB one was smaller, 23 liters I think, and the LG (using currently) is bigger - 30 liters. BOTH are excellent - and both work as advertised!

gurumurthal

Right off the assembly line
Recent studies suggest that microwaver are health hazard.

The Hidden Hazards Of Microwave Cooking

The Hidden Hazards of Microwave Cooking :: Health-Science.Com ::

Dont buy them.

tkin

Back to school!!
I use electrolux, only one repair needed so far after 8 yrs, good indeed.

Recent studies suggest that microwaver are health hazard.

The Hidden Hazards Of Microwave Cooking

The Hidden Hazards of Microwave Cooking :: Health-Science.Com ::

Dont buy them.
Everything is a hazard, you know that if you live in a tall building radio emissions and during flying in airplanes solar radiation can potentially cause cancer, a microwave is essential now a days, specially with the fact that gas supply has become a tedious process now.

RishiGuru

Broken In
IFB is one of the oldest brand in this Microwave Oven. All other brands came into light later.

IFB may be one of the oldest in India but not in world. Sharp was the first brand to ever mass produce microwave oven way back in 1966. They are the pioneers of microwave ovens.

Bought a Sharp R-898R this month at 11K. 26 litres, double grill, convection microwave oven. Just awesome performance. Wife is super happy!!!

tkin

Back to school!!
SHARP may be good, but NO one buys them, so I'd suggest OP to buy a brand that sells well, for good service, like LG, IFB etc.

RishiGuru

Broken In
SHARP may be good, but NO one buys them, so I'd suggest OP to buy a brand that sells well, for good service, like LG, IFB etc.

Sharp have excellent after sales service in Kolkata. They demoed me within 48 hours of buying their product. Don't know about other places.

I only buy consumer electronics after extensive market study. I am not one of those who just goes in with a budget a gets what ever is available.

svtdv26

Right off the assembly line
My Kenstar microwave oven is doing good, I haven't had any problem in last 6 months.... but I don't have any experience of customer service as of now.

Top Bottom