Microsoft Window 7 (Home+Professional+Ultimate) Prices in India

Status
Not open for further replies.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
^^ only thing to lookout for is that stores should not run out of the upgrade discs :lol:

Krow

Crowman
I'm worried. The whole world will buy them. Maybe M$ will run short of DVD's to burn upgrade discs on. Maybe then they will give them on pendrives. Then even the pendrives will be out of stock... Damn, then what? Maybe we will get the W7 for free for making M$ the monopoly. Free download W7 full retail edition from M$ website. :lol:

Krow

Crowman
Oh NO!!!! Damn, then people will walk from all over the world to grab their own copy... Then they will have only one other option. The entire source code will be up for free copy paste and every one can make their own Windows "Distro". :lol:

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
^^good good. so, you found the link. but do remember that this is a hack and there is a good chance that the serial can be blocked by MS for illegal use. as a result, you will end up losing 5k bucks instead of saving 1000 bucks.

Krow

Crowman
Nice link, Mr. Charan. :D Hmmm... M$ has always found a way of inconveniencing us poor users. :cry:

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
^^good good. so, you found the link. but do remember that this is a hack and there is a good chance that the serial can be blocked by MS for illegal use. as a result, you will end up losing 5k bucks instead of saving 1000 bucks.
The trick is to change one field from 0 to 1 !!!,

there are many cases where one may have to use this method, like a completely crashed HDD. whether this method is legal or not is beyond scope of this thread. shall we discuss this in the tutorial thread? :D ;)

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Where can I buy the upgrade disk? o_O , im not eligible for free upgrade.... No online store for India !! :mad:

Most Wanted

In a New flavour
Wow, everyone here talking about buying a win 7 pro and ultimate.
Look like a golgappa... Bazar me tahalne nikle, man hua to kha liya.
Are bhai logon 15000/- koi choti moti money nahi hai...
Koi kahta hai i am using genuine...
Wah wah kya kahne... crack karke genuine bana liya aur kate hain ki my windows is genuine...
I have remember many people here who were asking for free gprs tricks.."no money in the pocket, but we recommed genuine windows".
i know some peoples are honest here and everywhere but not all.
All the best.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Yawn Yawn, looks like some one made some rules, who cares now a days right?
Under Indian Copyright Law, the offence of copyright infringement is cognizable (meaning that any police officer having the requisite rank may conduct search and seizure operations as well as effect arrests without the lodging of any formal complaint) and non-bailable (meaning that the accused cannot demand to be enlarged on Bail as a matter of right – the discretion entirely belongs to the concerned judicial officer). Section 64 of the Copyright Act 1957, which was amended in 1984, provides for these extraordinary powers to officers investigating copyright offenses.
Source

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom