Microsoft Lumia 435 and 532 announced

rish1

Cyborg Agent
Microsoft Lumia 435 and 435 Dual SIM Specifications

*core5.staticworld.net/images/article/2015/01/lumia532umbrella-100549470-large.png

4-inch (800 x 480 pixels) LCD display
1.2 GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 processor with Adreno 302 GPU
1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, up to 128GB expandable memory with microSD
Windows Phone 8.1 OS with Lumia Denim
Dual SIM (only in Lumia 435 Dual SIM)
2MP fixed focus rear camera :(
VGA front-facing camera
11.7 mm thick and weighs 134.1 grams
3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS / aGPS
1560mAh battery with up to 11.7 h talk time

Price - 81 $ before taxes

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5hA3TvTf7w

Microsoft Lumia 532 and 532 Dual SIM Specifications

4-inch (800 x 480 pixels) LCD display
1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 processor
1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, up to 128GB expandable memory with microSD
Windows Phone 8.1 OS with Lumia Denim
Dual SIM (only in Lumia 532 Dual SIM)
5MP fixed focus rear camera
VGA front-facing camera
11.6 mm thick and weighs 136.3 grams
3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS / aGPS
1560mAh battery with up to 12 h talk time

Price - 93$ before taxes

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsYTvKHZpHg

launch in February 2015

Last edited:

Shah

Cyborg Agent
Fixed focus camera can be a deal-breaker for many. Nevertheless, They may be worth considering if launched around 5k.

$hadow

Geek in making
now this could be a turning point in MS history since it is surely going to be a game changer.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
I dont get why Lumia 530 still exists though,its more expensive and worse etc in every way except for autofocus 5MP camera
otherwise form factor etc is nearly same

I feel MS has finally gotten itself right,2015 might bring a whole load of surprises

mohit9206

Ambassador of Buzz
Fixed focus cameras in 2015? *facepalm* Anyway this could be a great alternative to cheap droids like zenfone4,moto e, redmi 1s,etc.I had lumia 520 for a year and i was generally satisfied with it except for average battery life and weak multitasking experience though hopefully new OS and ram increase might fix that although battery life will still probably end up being average. Still a good buy if priced at 4k for 435 and 5k and 532.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
Fixed focus cameras in 2015? *facepalm* Anyway this could be a great alternative to cheap droids like zenfone4,moto e, redmi 1s,etc.I had lumia 520 for a year and i was generally satisfied with it except for average battery life and weak multitasking experience though hopefully new OS and ram increase might fix that although battery life will still probably end up being average. Still a good buy if priced at 4k for 435 and 5k and 532.

520 battery life was bad because of the really small battery it packed,most of the newer ones have 2000mah batteries atleast now

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
UPDATE TO THIS THREAD-
Microsoft claims new Lumia 532 is 'Windows 10 ready' hinting at new OS name for phones | Windows Central
this confirms existing Lumias will get windows 10 and another WP7 fiasco is averted

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
Dunno how this is a game changer. When you have a phone like Yureka available at 9k and Android one at 5.5k. What does this offer these phones.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
Dunno how this is a game changer. When you have a phone like Yureka available at 9k and Android one at 5.5k. What does this offer these phones.

Android One and Yureka are made by notorious OEMs with bad aftersales,build quality etc
Lumias are very well built compared to android one ,cant say for Yureka since ive not got a hands on with it but going by MMX,im gonna assume its like all other MMX products except with better chipset etc for the price
also not everyone wants android,some of us prefer Windows Phone,ios etc but since ios devices are expensive,Windows Phone is a cheaper option

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
Alteast a 3.2 mp back cam with AF. my first phone (nokia 6303c) had that and Dual LED Flash for around 7k and that was in 2009 I think.

Thats true but the rest of the components wouldnt have been so high end na such as touch screen etc

- - - Updated - - -

But these might eventually get windows 10.

They will,see the link in Post #12
thankfully they wont repeat another WP7 episode

$hadow

Geek in making
Thats true but the rest of the components wouldnt have been so high end na such as touch screen etc

- - - Updated - - -

They will,see the link in Post #12
thankfully they wont repeat another WP7 episode

Yeah and it is a good move. First time I am all in for the Windows phone but there is still lack of hardware that will make me sold on it.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
Yeah and it is a good move. First time I am all in for the Windows phone but there is still lack of hardware that will make me sold on it.

yep Lumias are awesome but I want to see one with an SD615 and 3gb ram!! :D
till then im sticking with my 720!! <3

Top Bottom