Microsoft has done it finally

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirangp

The joy Of Wow
Hmm....I would like somebody from this forum to gift me....I dont have 250$ to buy...what say gx_saurav,mav3,shantanu ;) ????when are you guys going to gift me??

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
shantanu_webmaster said:
i will surely get one of those... it matters for some people who have emotions.. thats why only 20k copies ..
Though I definitely wouldn't mind owning something that bears Bill Gates' signature (not a copy of Windows though), I can assure you twenty thousand people do not have "emotions" for him. I don't think anyone has "emotions" for him apart from his family.

Since you do too, apparently, I would like to seize the pleasure of inviting you to the Gates family. LOL! :lol:

Emotions! Is he your boyfriend or what!! :lol:

OP
gxsaurav

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
^^^^ Is El Jobso your BF or Apple your company? cos u act the same when Apple flaws are exposed.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
^^ sahi bola ...
now i wonder wat wud arya respond if the news wud have been ... 20k copies of MAC OS X signed by steve jobs :rolleyes:

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
I would've said that I would love to have one of them if they are copies of Leopard, not Tiger.

And I certainly wouldn't have behaved as if they were signed by a long lost love!

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
^^ blah blah and blah ... those were his emotions ... why do u care even if billy g was his long lost love

aditya.shevade

Console Junkie
Why do you guys care? At the end of the day, he still remains the richest man alive for I don't know know how many years.....

There is no point blaming him.... He has been brilliant in terms of marketing (well sometimes unethical still effective). Microsoft has been one of the best companies of all time.

So it does not matter if their products are not worth. People still buy them, it is a monopoly right now. So you better do something to make it leave that position. Blaming him isn't gonna work.

Aditya

P.S. :- I use OpenSuSE.

shantanu

Technomancer
aryayush said:
Though I definitely wouldn't mind owning something that bears Bill Gates' signature (not a copy of Windows though), I can assure you twenty thousand people do not have "emotions" for him. I don't think anyone has "emotions" for him apart from his family.

Since you do too, apparently, I would like to seize the pleasure of inviting you to the Gates family. LOL! :lol:

Emotions! Is he your boyfriend or what!! :lol:

i think emotional values can only be understood by someone who is sensible.
now he is not my BF or anything, but i adore that person a lot, he is the best ever person i met in my life.. and no matter about his family or not. when he talks to someone it feels that we are part of his family. he is not like jobs though (cheat) and you better mind your language ARYA. coz you personally commented on me & my personal life, i never said that you are steve job's B1tch. did i.. i dont remember ...but you can tell me are you his ...
so better mind your language.. coz i dont tolerate personal comments..

only a arrogant person can post comments like that... you can only comment negatively on M$ and Bill Gates, you should better comment on JOBS.. and actually the thing is that APPLE have a negative mindset. so does its followers like you and some others in this forum.. while some other mac users are very sensible and distinguished. try to be like them. and STOP you bull$hit posts and try to post something SENSIBLE... dont post NON_SENSE to waste my time in writing long letters to you.. int he end MIND YOUR LANGUAGE...

and as you say always stay CHILL DUDE :D:D:D

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
aditya.shevade said:
Why do you guys care? At the end of the day, he still remains the richest man alive for I don't know know how many years.....

There is no point blaming him.... He has been brilliant in terms of marketing (well sometimes unethical still effective). Microsoft has been one of the best companies of all time.

So it does not matter if their products are not worth. People still buy them, it is a monopoly right now. So you better do something to make it leave that position. Blaming him isn't gonna work.

Aditya

P.S. :- I use OpenSuSE.
again another MS thread hi-jacked by OSC i think the admins should take note of this

aditya.shevade

Console Junkie
^^ What? I am not flaming Bill Gates or even Windows for that matter..... I fact, I just said, stop having a go at Bill Gates.... How come this annoys you?

anandk

Distinguished Member
so when r they realesing MWVUULNSEFFMVPS ???

meaning Windows Vista Ultimate UPGRADE Limited Numbered Signature Edition Free For MVP's :D

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
anandk said:
so when r they realesing MWVUULNSEFFMVPS ???

meaning Windows Vista Ultimate UPGRADE Limited Numbered Signature Edition Free For MVP's :D

Why don't MVP's learn to buy something also?? :D:D:D

OP
gxsaurav

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Some MVP's are already using original Windows & Student edition Office 2003 long before they bvecame MVP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom