Microsoft has done it finally

Status
Not open for further replies.

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
(Pun intended)

Yup, finally MS has done it. They are famous for relesing products with long names,& finally they have relesed a product with longest name in software history :D . The Windows Vista Ultimate UPGRADE Limited Numbered Signature Edition in short MWVUULNSE

Basically it is Windows Vista ultimate edition upgrade disk with the package signed by Bill gates himself. Only 20k copies will be manufactured, costing $250

Source

Box Shot

*ec1.images-amazon.com/images/P/B000M2WPIQ.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V49249433_.jpg

Last edited:

Third Eye

gooby pls
Windows Vista Ultimate UPGRADE Limited Numbered Signature Edition in short MWVUULNSE:it will twist the tongue of a user :D

Tech Geek

Wise Old Owl
tech_mastermind said:
Windows Vista Ultimate UPGRADE Limited Numbered Signature Edition in short MWVUULNSE:it will twist the tongue of a user :D
i would like to get one of those

borg

In the zone
I don't know if anyone would want Bill Gates' signature. He does not enjoy the cult fan following the likes of Steve Jobs, etc do.

gdatuk

Ambassador of Buzz
U needed his windows to learn what a PC is....and now u dont need his signature!

Nandri ketta ulagamada! (Tamil)

shantanu

Technomancer
i will surely get one of those... it matters for some people who have emotions.. thats why only 20k copies ..

praka123

left this forum longback
gdatuk said:
U needed his windows to learn what a PC is....and now u dont need his signature!

Nandri ketta ulagamada! (Tamil)
@gdatuk: Ayya!Windows Illaama Kooda Computer Upayogithidalam, Padichidalam!Yen naa-GNU/Linux
Irukke...Atu Maatirama...Nirayye Open SOurce alternative OS'um Irukkathalle?
Itula Nandri,Kadami appadi Onnume Ile :-|.M$ Endrale Oru Muthalaali Niruvanam-Avanga laapam eduthaa Namakkenna Pirayojanam?
Makkale Yeemaatri Kaase Pudungrathu thaan Ava cheyre,DRM entra oru Visham Vista'il irukke.Ate poutum M$ yaar'nu theriyathirku.
Aana FOSS naale intha Microsoft Monopoly`e Control Pannikkalam
[Non-native speaker of tamil,tries my best btwn]

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
another MS thread hijacked by OSC ... when will these learn and stop ...

u guys cant do anything ... MS has and always will keeping kicking a$$ and rule ... billy g rulz

OP
gxsaurav

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
lolz....truth is always bitter.

Q: Who is making the most money in the end?
A: Microsoft.

nepcker

Proud Mac Pro Owner
I knew it. Actually, I had even posted a comic that mentions it.

Check that out at: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=56811

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom