Microsoft Does It Again: Vista Is the Safest – Linux and Mac OS X Bite the Dust

Status
Not open for further replies.

Third Eye

gooby pls
Microsoft did it again! Windows Vista is the safest operating system available on the market today, elevated from the position of the securest Windows platform, and three different distributions of Linux along with Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger are left to bite the dust. The data illustrated in the graphics included at the bottom of this article was put together by Jeff Jones, Strategy Director in the Microsoft Security Technology Unit. This is not the
first time that Jones has played the vulnerability counting game, but as far as the general conclusions go, absolutely nothing changed.

Source

Jeff Jones security blog

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
But what about the various bugs that still crawl on us gamers.Frequent driver crashes.I just had one last night.Whenever i boot into vista that driver crashes.

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
it also doesn't run audio apps properly (yeah i'm talking about original ones).mac does it the best way.and a lot of bugs in gaming too.but still better than xp i must admit.

din

Tribal Boy
Please use SEARCH link that is on top before posting something. Please ...

Man, sorry for the font size, but there is already a very long thread running here with the link to the Microsoft Eomployee's Blog. Please use that thread to continue the war ;)

din

Tribal Boy
LOL, my answer came before your request ;)

din said:
Man, sorry for the font size, but there is already a very long thread running here with the link to the Microsoft Eomployee's Blog. Please use that thread to continue the war ;)

Tech Genius said:
^Decrease the font size.

Dear Tech Genius :)

I have gone through all 20 pages of the thread which I mentioned

And

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showpost.php?p=580014&postcount=386

Please see that post - which belongs to the long thread I mentioned. Check the link Anand gave

Now which Different link you gave ? lol.

Sorry, I am kinda old, so I may not be able to notice different links ;)

Last edited:

din

Tribal Boy
@Tech Genius

Thank you for deleting your own post which claimed you posted different news ;)

Much appreaciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom