Microphone problem need help please !

nishantve1

Broken In
Hey guys I just a bought a new headphone with a microphone its from intex so the headphone is fine and works great on my laptop but I need to use it on my Desktop now what happens is when i connect the headphone to my computer I am not able to record the voices properly I have to shout really high to get something recorded . What is the problem I know the heaphone is good because it works on other computers . I have uploaded the images of the sound settings from my control panel please help!
*i1015.photobucket.com/albums/af276/nishantve1/one.jpg
*i1015.photobucket.com/albums/af276/nishantve1/two.jpg
*i1015.photobucket.com/albums/af276/nishantve1/ghh.jpg

shayem

In the zone
after seeing those what I can understand is 1)Sound card is not detecting your mic. 2)You are doing something wrong with software settings. If 1 is true then card is faulty and I can't help. If 2 is the case then I can only help you online using Team Viewer.

OP
N

nishantve1

Broken In
OK I am ready so when can you help me . BTW when can i find you online ? add me as contact nishantve1@gmail.com
Thanks for helping

my Teamviewer ID : nishantve1

Teamviewer ID Number :730921250

Please throw a Miss call or a message to 8980582163 when you are online to help .
Thanks again

shayem

In the zone
sorry i had some work to do so i left. next time i'll sure help you. you can find me here everyday after 1am :Fingerx:

Top Bottom