Status
Not open for further replies.

makarand

Broken In
hey guys,
i recently got an intex head cum micro phone. for recording and chatting. my micrphone does not get detected. what might be worng?

Tushar.bar

Journeyman
All the 2.1 mobo i seen there r no response when u cunnect any input. But when u cunnect it ready to go.

go system sound properties and cheque the microphone is mute or not

if it is not works then try u r microphone with another computer

Last edited:

anuranjan

Broken In
hi there i also bought the same mic as you bought but my mic is not working in windows 98 but is working in xp.can you help me out.i know how to make the mic work in xp .go to advanced setting of volume control of mic and switch on the microphone boost.

Last edited:

TechGuru#1

In the zone
Dear marakand,simply do this
*img357.imageshack.us/img357/7377/mic7ec.th.jpg

& u will get a proper recording!

* if that helps,click on my "Thanks!" bttn.

OP
M

makarand

Broken In
i have HD audio capture frm MS........It does not show volume control like ur does......it only has Master Volume, Wave Synth and CD Player Volume control..........

anuranjan

Broken In
hey there
do this:-
start>programs>accesories>entertainment>volume control.
then switch on advanced controls from options.a tab will show below microphone.click it and you are there.by the way do some experimenting with your computer do become the ultimate guru of it.if it works please click on thanks.

OP
M

makarand

Broken In
there is advanced control in the options but i cannot click on it. It is in dark color and nothing happens when i click it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom