MicroMax Yu Yureka discussion thread

OP
R

rish1

Cyborg Agent
Re: Xiaomi Killer -- Micromax Yu discussion thread !!

Redmi Note 4G VS Yu Yureka VS Redmi Note 3G

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDbRk0uHlRA

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjAmszU7md8

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayf-cDAgr2Q

in short

Great camera performance
good build quality , lighter
1 day battery backup , xiaomi gave 1.5 days with moderate usage
no lag,overheating
1k cheaper than redmi note 4g

the winner in sales i think will be decided by who can put up more units for sale .. otherwise yureka is easily ahead until xiaomi launches note 2 in india

Last edited:

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!

i was going through comments on gsmarena page Micromax announces Yureka with Cyanogen OS 11 in India - GSMArena.com news

this is the android phone or not
what is cyanogen os
i think WiFi direct is not added in yureka.... is that mean file transferring through WiFi is not possible???
it has qualcomm 610 soC.... so what is soC secondly redmi 1s has a gr8 internet speed so is it with YU please tell any tech expert
Its a very nice phonne by micromax but my concern is that does it have a google play store or does it have a play store of its own? and I have heard that it does not support .apk files den what file format does it support and from where can we get those apps or games that we lyk playing on our google android devices?
What is cynagenmod?
Is this android or anyother else
Which type of operating systemm is this? What is difference betn android and Cyanogen?
what will be the app store for this phone? can anyone help me out?
Some one explain about the difference of cyanogen and android os plz..... as we can install app from play store like android does? Thanks
I hv a one question guys. Does cynogen powered phones supports GOOGLE PLAY STORE?? PLSS ANS..
what is the meaning of 4GB LTE??
:facepalm:

People can google these things instead of posting noobish comments like that. :|

Those same people buy phones in flash sales and then either put it up for a higher price or start b*tching about it. :banghead:

I agree that whoever puts more units for sale would dominate the market & clearly yureka is better. I'm thinking about suggesting my dad about it after a month

kaz

right here

I dont think Yu will beat Xiaomi's sales number any day because of shitty amazon t&c..
see this *forums.yuplaygod.com/threads/delivery-problems-with-amazon.787/

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!

*www.zauba.com/import-yu-mobile-phone-hs-code.html
1400 Units would be too less for initial sale :|

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku

i was going through comments on gsmarena page Micromax announces Yureka with Cyanogen OS 11 in India - GSMArena.com news

People can google these things instead of posting noobish comments like that. :|

Those same people buy phones in flash sales and then either put it up for a higher price or start b*tching about it. :banghead:

this is bound to happen :lol:

vidhubhushan

Alakh Niranjan

I dont think Yu will beat Xiaomi's sales number any day because of shitty amazon t&c..
see this *forums.yuplaygod.com/threads/delivery-problems-with-amazon.787/

yes true. i thought of buying oneplus one but they say no delivery to Lucknow so i forgot about that. some time back it was the same thing with fk, which was not the case 2-3 years back. i had a talk with them regarding the same. this is pathetic man.

- - - Updated - - -

just checked again amazon.in and now it says they can deliver a nexus 5 to my address. :D looks like they had a change of heart!

ankush28

Bazinga

Indians... :)) I posted something similar in other thread

RohanM

Cyborg Agent

Seriously, In what world I am living.. lol...

OP
R

rish1

Cyborg Agent

sale will get over in 1 sec

Micromax subsidiary Yu to put up 10,000 units of Yureka in maiden sale - The Economic Times

anirbandd

Conversation Architect

Well, i guess that dashes my hope of getting it anytime soon. :(

abracadabra

Journeyman

They are just playing same old marketing trick like Xiaomi, didnt we see all this already, create the artificial bubble, spread the word through word of mouth and more people will come in.
Everyone knows MMX and what kind of a service they provide... 3 Lakh registrations, seriously? We are all price conscious and want the best bang for the buck.. But this is going to be more of a wait and watch kind. Even though early reviews are really biased, because of one point mainly "Price"!!!
Even if this piece sells in a nano sec, tomorrows headlines would read "10,000 MMX sold in a nanoscale of a second! I beat you Red!!
Their target segment is first timers and people who want a large screen!

OP
R

rish1

Cyborg Agent

decent battery backup

9 hours video playback
14 hours talktime

YU YUREKA Battery Test

wifi browsing is weak .. should get better with an update

Last edited:

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA

Yu Yureka(Micromax) already declared for an update of Android-5.*.* (Lollipop) in the very near future updates.

Last edited:

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!

Probably wouldn't get one in today's sale. waitlist is full :(

I'm sure that more than 80% of the people who bought it will try to leech off it and sell it at way higher prices. Those तुछ प्राणी kinds of people should have no internet access :mad:

comrade

foreign return(0)

Probably wouldn't get one in today's sale. waitlist is full :(

I'm sure that more than 80% of the people who bought it will try to leech off it and sell it at way higher prices. Those तुछ प्राणी kinds of people should have no internet access :mad:

Right.. It went to wait list full the next second of 2.00 PM. Still waiting hoping for a gap :p.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!

Site down, error 503 :banghead:

Edit: Back up again.

- - - Updated - - -

Sold out, price increased to 13k. :banghead:

Top Bottom