Micromax Funbook tablet frozen at bootscreen

Ramanath'94

Right off the assembly line
Upon restart, the device does not go beyond bootloader image (it just says "Funbook" for ever)...please help me... what can I do?..I heard about flashing....!! After flashing does it go back to it's orginal way?...or should I contact customer care for solution?...help needed guys..!

OP
R

Ramanath'94

As i 'm from east midnapur...where does the customer care situated in midnapur I don't know..can you named a care where I will get care of my tab..?..If it is in kolkata ..please specify the address...

OP
R

Ramanath'94

Finaly I got my mmx tab back..now it's working without any problem..They just solved my problem at a glance...thanks a lot mmx...The only problem is the internet connection can only work with a Tata photon...I wont be able to connect my Airtel huawei e1732..!!

makimps

Broken In
Finaly I got my mmx tab back..now it's working without any problem..They just solved my problem at a glance...thanks a lot mmx...The only problem is the internet connection can only work with a Tata photon...I wont be able to connect my Airtel huawei e1732..!!

Where did you got it fixed from? is it in Kolkata?? How much time didi they take??

Pls reply

Top Bottom