Micromax Canvas 4 Launch

Hi guys,
Does anybody know when the new Micromax Canvas will be launched? And what are the system specs we are about to see in Canvas?Are they gonna be a mid-price range phones just like Canvas HD? And most importantly,are they worth the wait..Just give me any information you have on Canvas 4 and do post your thoughts about the new phone...

Thanks.. :)

kalam_gohab

Ambassador of Buzz
Re: Micromax Canvas 4 Launch Discussion Thread

Micromax A117 Canvas 4 complete features and other details
I hope this information is correct.

Flash

Lost in speed

What??
Canvas HD, Canvas 2, Canvas 3D and now Canvas 4?

Jesus said:
Father, 4give them; 4 they know not what they do.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod

last time i heard the model number was suppose to be A120 and not A117. A117 may turn out to be something intermediate like Canvas HD+. also in the processor department, i hope micromax makes the move from MT6589 to MT8135 (dual A15 + dual A7).

Micromax Canvas 4 specifications, features,price - TechxcyT

Why we all love Chinese phone?
1.They look like a smartphone,mostly like expensive Smartphones of Samsung,Nokia,Sony etc.[Sometimes they work like one too]
2.They are exceptionally cheap

Now...We all know that MMX are rebranded Chinese phones.. Yes,its true they are packing a killer hardware in their phones,..powerfull enough to take down every competitor in its price range...But most of you guys wouldn't recommend MMX Canvas HD over Sony XPeria L...So the main question here is would people spend 20K for a Chinese phone,where they can get decent smartphones of Samsung or Sony at that price range...? Please post you thoughts and also mention if Canvas 4 is worth buying...

shreymittal

Being Human

Why we all love Chinese phone?
1.They look like a smartphone,mostly like expensive Smartphones of Samsung,Nokia,Sony etc.[Sometimes they work like one too]
2.They are exceptionally cheap

Now...We all know that MMX are rebranded Chinese phones.. Yes,its true they are packing a killer hardware in their phones,..powerfull enough to take down every competitor in its price range...But most of you guys wouldn't recommend MMX Canvas HD over Sony XPeria L...So the main question here is would people spend 20K for a Chinese phone,where they can get decent smartphones of Samsung or Sony at that price range...? Please post you thoughts and also mention if Canvas 4 is worth buying...

If you ask me to buy MMX
My Answer will be NO Never

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon

Micromax Canvas 4 to be priced between Rs 23,000 and 25,000
Woah Mmx

Superayush

Tech lover
What are the rumored specs for this upcoming phone? 23-25k is way overprice ... Also why all company's love same old mediatek mtk 6589 model they should adapt newer models to keep up with snapdragon s new socs...

Top Bottom