Micromax becomes Largest Mobile Phone Vendor in India overtaking Samsung

sushovan

In the zone
The Biggest reason behind the rise of Micromax is the gullible Indian customers who are easily led to believe that a mmx handset having a QUAD CORE cpu is faster than Xperia SP having a DUAL CORE cpu by the vile shopkeepers, while the actual reality is different. Another big reason is the huge advertisement campaign ( They spend 10X more for promotion of a single handset than their total maintenance cost of their service centers). MMX is just following Samsung's path, flooding the market with handsets that they themselves are not aware of, promoting big time etc etc. The Micromax company that brought plenty of "first times" ( like their 180 degree dual sim 5 years back) in Indian market is dead now, just like Samsung. Their only hope is those teenagers who can't put an English sentence properly but still game on their canvas handsets, just like Samsung's hopes are on Those girls, who only like to use "Galaxy" phones to take duck faced selfies.

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
^Whatever true and correct logic you provide,it is undeniable that their sales are soaring and they have achieved a position.
The customers/girls/teenagers...whomsoever fool,retarded,gullible,I'll knowledge,whatever we think about or think off ultimately makes no sense. Customers,Budget,Choice deals with the market and economics. Apple may be no.1 in Hardware and Software,but budget assembled PC's are still thriving. Microsoft Windows is favoured by most global users,but Linux OS is not dead and is used alongside MS Windows,mostly used by Enterprises also.

Last edited:

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
I have mixed feeling about buying a Micromax phone. Though my heart goes for the Indian brand, my brain keeps it away for its Chinese connections. For me, the price is big draw, but quality is the bigger concern. Not every one makes a purchase on such 'sentiments'. And we can't blame people who buy devices for reasons we believe are not good. They have their own reasons and price factors and we have to respect that.

quicky008

Technomancer
I've been contemplating buying a low priced mmx phone for everyday use but have been dissuaded by reports that their A.S.S. is absolutely terrible.Now that they are allegedly at the top spot,they should learn to take their customers more seriously and strive to improve the quality of their unreliable products and make major changes to the way the handle a.s.s ,so that the thousands of mmx users all over India are not incommoded any further due the absence of a proper customer care network.

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
The reason that Micromax and the likes lag at after sales service, is they don't have a uniform design for their models (recent models are getting there). They were just rebranding Chinese goods and they neither don't have proper service dyes and tools like established brands nor do they have proper documents/ literature or personnel training for their devices from the Chinese manufacturer.

MicroMax will soon sellout to some american or Dubai firm soon. They don't have any R&D house. Foundation is pretty weak. MicroMax is a scam actually. They import stuff and label it as "Indian". Indian companies are not known for taking risks and becoming R&D monsters.

People say Indian IITians made a huge contribution to silicon valley, but fact remains - "Brand + technology/patent ownership" is what matters. Indians own nothing. China is far ahead in comparison.

Chinese people have "attitude"(which is must if u want to be a Leader). They never tom-tom around by saying "We chinese immigrants contributed so much to Microsoft or american research/technology". They talk only about China. Indian corporate managers need to dump slavishness.

DRDO is doing far better job in comparison - Making us proud. Compare them to crap of reliance.

Last edited:

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
What are you talking about dude?? You have any source for that part where micromax has no rnd??

Top Bottom