Micromax A60 issue with display pattern - LOCKED

riyaz

Broken In
[solved] Micromax A60 issue with display pattern - LOCKED

I am using Micromax A60 and I turned off GPRS from power mgt bar. After that, my bro tried some display patterns to unlock the phone and now it says I have to login with my google id which is all fine and I have done this before but the issue is that since I have deactivated internet connection as I mentioned earlier, I cant do it! Its drivingm crazy. How do I solve this. ANy help?

Edit:
SOLVED: Used hard reset (dont know what this means, just reusing the word i read). Switch off the phone, press power button, keep home button pressed and it takes you to a menu where you can reset the phone without logging in. The menu it opens is called something specific but I forgot what it was.

Last edited:

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
I guess if you give wrong input multiple time, it is deactivated only for few minutes, after that you can again use pattern to unlock it. .. isn't ?

OP
R

riyaz

Broken In
check restarting the phone.... and if then also the problem is not solved then u can do the factory reset
Didnt work. and I could not do the factory reset since I could not open the settings menu itself. did the hard reset and lost my data but the phone is now working. Thanks for the reply :)

OP
R

riyaz

Broken In
I guess if you give wrong input multiple time, it is deactivated only for few minutes, after that you can again use pattern to unlock it. .. isn't ?

Thanks Ricky for the reply but it doesnt work that way. Yes, it gives you an option to use pattern after a few minutes. But if you enter wrong pattern even then... then this happens (what i mentioned).

Top Bottom