Micromax A110 Canvas 2

oroboros

Broken In
Indeed i see Micromax has done a good job with the Canvas 2. Giving a dual core processor and a 8mp camera at this price is truly impressive. I was awestruck :shock: when i saw the initial sales and reviews on flipkart............But then again many people complain about the service from micromax being not very impressive and the faults (mainly hardware) these devices develop and the problems one faces at a service centers are numerous.But then again i am not saying i expect all these specs and everything at this price, but am skeptic about the cons over-shadowing the pros. So a finall word "Can i put my money on this phone".:|

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
whatever brand you pick, you'll never be satisfied with the service. but this particular mobile has impressed many. I agree about its failure rates but Micromax has came a long way so at least safe to put money on this one. And nowadays they release updates (at least A110 has received one major update) to fix a variety of issue and increase usability.

But just don't expect this mobile to match 20k+ mobiles like Xperia P or One S. For the price through it offers really good value.

ITTechPerson

Search for Adventure
whatever brand you pick, you'll never be satisfied with the service. but this particular mobile has impressed many. I agree about its failure rates but Micromax has came a long way so at least safe to put money on this one. And nowadays they release updates (at least A110 has received one major update) to fix a variety of issue and increase usability.

But just don't expect this mobile to match 20k+ mobiles like Xperia P or One S. For the price through it offers really good value.

Just as the company has came a long way can we mark safe to put money on 1 of their particuler model? while the same model has quite high hardware failure rate !!!

Top Bottom