Micromax 400R (Mi-Fi) Datacard (White)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gauravs90

geek........
For Sale !
Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL:Micromax 400R (Mi-Fi) Datacard (White)
Expected Price: Rs 2,100/-
Time of Purchase: May, 2012
Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: Yes | Indian warranty valid till may,2013
Reason for Sale: Upgarding to BSNL EVDO
Purchase Invoice Available: Yes
Product Condition: Brand new with no scratches
Accessories Included: Original box, manual, charger, cable
Product Location: Meerut, Uttar Pradesh
Preferred Courier: DTDC
Shipping Charges: Included
Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer

Product Description

Internet surfing will never be the same with the latest Micromax 400R (Mi-Fi) datacard which comes with brilliant style, portability and features. This datacard is clearly a class apart from your conventional data cards in terms of looks and performance. Featuring a Network Type indicator, WIFI/WPS indicator and more, this Micromax data card is the perfect device to carry around while travelling and while you are in office or college.

Style and Portability

Like any ultra-portable gadget, this data card too can be easily carried in your pockets anywhere you go. You can connect to the Internet in a jiffy with this gadget which also boasts of a trendy looking design that is sure to give you plenty of style and comfort. This gadget is extremely light and easy to carry as it weighs only 60 g, which is close to what most data cards weigh nowadays. This sleek gadget also comes with sleek dimensions of 51 mm x 14.8 mm x 95.5 mm, which add to the portability quotient of the Micromax data card.

Features and Performance

The Micromax 400R redefines performance and speed with its brilliant features set that ensures you savour a memorable surfing experience. You can enjoy fast and hassle-free browsing using this device which boasts of amazing connectivity speeds. The Class 10 GPRS is capable of a speed of 85.6 Kbps, which promotes the speed of your browsing to a great extent. You can also enjoy an HSDPA download speeds up to 7.2 Mbps, and for UMTS(3G), download and upload speeds up to 384 Kbps. The class 12 EDGE technology is another vital feature and it comes with a speed of 237 Kbps.

The bandwidth range for UMTS (3G) is 2100 MHz and for GSM (EDGE/GPRS) ranges from 850 MHz to 1900 MHz. You can also access your MicroSD cards using this data card as it comes with a memory card slot. This allows you to store data and carry them with you anywhere you go. The network type of this data card includes GSM, EDGE, UMTS and HSPA. On the whole, this data card is an ideal travel companion that gives you great speed and efficiency.

Additional Features and Requirements

The data card has a micro USB external interface and an internal antenna that helps boost the reception for a better surfing experience. On body controls and indicators include a power indicator, a WIFI/WPS indicator, a Network Type indicator and a Signal Strength indicator that lets you know your signal strength. Packed with a Lithium-ion battery, the Micromax data card is highly reliable while travelling as it lets you work for as long as you want.

System requirements are very simple and include Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows XP(SP2 and above ) for Windows operating systems, and Mac OS X 10.4.9 or higher for Apple gadgets. The 400R data card also comes packed with a WiFi device, a Quick start guide and a charger to make life simple and easy for you while travelling.

*i.imgur.com/DV4sx.jpg

*i.imgur.com/DHJRd.jpg

macho84

Ambassador of Buzz
I am interested but let me know the best price.

As its white which is my second preference but still would go for it if it comes in a decent price.

bsnl evdo what spec. this is 7.2mbs support right.

Is that evdo is 14.6mbps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom