Micro SIM card holder

noob

Cyborg Agent
Hello guys,

I am using a Galaxy Nexus ( regular SIM) and also got Lumia 520 which uses Micro SIM.

I am plannng to use Lumia 520 for few months.

If i cut my regular SIM is there any MicroSIM holder which i can use with Galaxy Nexus when i get back to it ?

Note; I cant request for new SIM as it is not on my name. It is in the name of my sister and she is always out of station for work.

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent
here :
How to Make a DIY Micro SIM to SIM Adapter

use any leftover (the thing that remains after you detach the sim card from a new sim card) (dont know what its called.."socket" maybe.. :confused:) .
you may have an old pouch of simcard (cuz new ones have a very small socket
or maybe some old credit card or debit card..
and also "grencards" offered by pantaloons, or club solitaire card by the telegraph, etc..

Flash

Lost in speed
Actually there are micro-sim card cutters available with the local shop mobile owners, if possible buy one. They usually cut the sims for micro-size, and will give the remains (the sim slot) to the user so that he can still use regular sim mobiles by placing micro-sim in the sim-slot. So, don't worry!

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent
^^ we'll search for it on Ebay. and so can you. so no point requesting it here unless you are on a mobile..
anyways, here you go

*www.ebay.in/itm/MicroSim-Micro-Sim-Sim-Adapter-Converter-Card-iPad-/280972234158#ht_1919wt_989 (only local - mumbai 84 bucks , very costly)

*www.ebay.in/itm/Nano-Sim-Adapter-N...rs-Apple-iPhone-5-/110963857079#ht_4082wt_906 (all india , 185 bucks, very costly)

and why do you want to buy it when you can make one for "almost free" ??

OP
N

noob

Cyborg Agent
^^ we'll search for it on Ebay. and so can you. so no point requesting it here unless you are on a mobile..
anyways, here you go
and why do you want to buy it when you can make one for "almost free" ??

I understand that however & did searched on eBay but they specifically mentioned that it is for iPhone.

I dont want any loose SIM issues and that is why thinking of buying it online.

Anyways, I will try DIY 1st :)

Thanks all

Top Bottom