Michael Jackson's next live performance "GROOVE IN THE GRAVE"

Status
Not open for further replies.

apacheman

Journeyman
Michael Jackson's next live performance : NEVER...

Jeez...Mikey is DEAD!! Too soon n sudden !

Last edited:
OP
A

apacheman

Journeyman
the news has turned me hysterical, i am all sombre and full of remorse and grief. ( I cross my heart and hope to ...err.. cry?)

tejass

tHe rEacTioN iS hEaTinG
[comment on the mininova dot org] "God took away Mikey,Because he needed a singer"
:((

jxcess3891

Evil mind
hey apache when u r dead ask one of ur family members to contact me so I can make fun of it and I know why u r happy about MJ's death. I think u were one of those ppl abused by him.

OP
A

apacheman

Journeyman
hey apache when u r dead ask one of ur family members to contact me so I can make fun of it and I know why u r happy about MJ's death. I think u were one of those ppl abused by him.

Ooo, someone's offended. Listen, Mr nicey, my post already been edited, so wot u gettin all soured up at, boy? Even the title has been changed. n i dint know Mikey was ur family member, u gonna get his children's custody? or do u hafta clear up his debts, eh?

@sam9s: these were the obvious reasons why i had to edit mah post...

Ecstasy

a.k.a VipER
Hey don't make a joke out of a person who is dead...common!! Its fine if you don't like him but atleast don't make fun of him once he is dead. geeezzz.

jxcess3891

Evil mind
It's gud that MJ's dead. He didn't have to live to see this:

*www.rediff.com/ishare/video/Entertainment/Longinus-dances-to-MJ's-Dangerous/639504

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom