Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zero

abhidev

Human Spambot
*oyster.ignimgs.com/wordpress/stg.ign.com/2012/08/Famitsu-pic.jpg

A new Metal gear solid game has been unveiled with the title 'Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes' and will be running on the new Fox engine.

It is said to be an open world game and was showcased during the Konami's Metal Gear 25th Anniversary event.

This is what one of the guys tweeted about the demo

@markmacd tweeted, "Demo of "Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes", started w cutscene (all realtime), went into gameplay, open world, night, raining, base. AMAZING," followed by "Snake crawled @ avoiding searchlights, killed guard, rode jeep, called in heli for evac. Sounds like MG, but the scale & atmosphere... Wow."

Here's the opening trailer

Source --> IGN

Last edited:
OP
abhidev

abhidev

Human Spambot
Re: Open-World Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes Unveiled

yes the game was said to be demoed on current gen pc...for more details refer the source link :)

Alok

Adventurer

^ exciting news . Played MGS 3 Snake Eater on PCSX2 , it was one amazing game.

Piyush

Lanaya

Oh man!!!
This is something to look out for...seriously.

MGS games are unique on their own

cyborg47

Technomancer

what if...that demo was on a dev kit of either one of next gen consoles that looked like a PC, and not a PC itself? :p

vickybat

I am the night...I am...

Wow, snake's back. Looks amazing in those night vision goggles. Arguably,solid snake is the original king of stealth.

I wonder what would be the plot and whatever it will be, gonna give countless orgasms to millions of gamers worldwide.
I still cannot forget my first Mgs on ps1 way back in 1999. And the amazing boss "Sorrow" in Mgs 3 snake eater.

cyborg47

Technomancer

LOL..just what I thought, MGS GZ is on PS3.
Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes Is A Prologue, Will Be For PlayStation 3 - News - www.GameInformer.com

Not sure if its exclusive to PS3 or not, but probably won't be coming to PC, I hope it does.

Piyush

Lanaya

Just when I was thinking it'd be on PC :/

OP
abhidev

abhidev

Human Spambot

It will be out for pc too....fingers crossed :D

Update the thread with the trailer...

cyborg47

Technomancer

Bad news. I want these exclusives on PC.

No confirmation yet...It is a multiplatform title, but no confirmation whether its on PC or not.

here's the gameplay trailer..
[youtube]gXnPHYKk92c[/youtube]

Alok

Adventurer

Awesome trailer, badly needed for pc gamers.

Awesome trailer, badly needed for pc gamers.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.

Konami has not released any MGS series on PC except MGS 1 & MGS 2

OP
abhidev

abhidev

Human Spambot

Konami has not released any MGS series on PC except MGS 1 & MGS 2

earlier when the fox engine was revealed...Kojima did say that the next game on Fox engine will be a multi-platform game...we can expect it for pc too as there are more than equal amount of pc gamers than the console gamers.

check this out

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.

earlier when the fox engine was revealed...Kojima did say that the next game on Fox engine will be a multi-platform game...we can expect it for pc too as there are more than equal amount of pc gamers than the console gamers.

so far its only for XBOX 360 & PS3.

Alok

Adventurer

Some pics here
*cdn.gamingsquid.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/j9rZw.jpg *js.gamingsquid.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/3y9sz.jpg *js1.gamingsquid.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/nU4eW.jpg *js1.gamingsquid.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/ndGxb.jpg *cdn.gamingsquid.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/WB8er.jpg *cdn.gamingsquid.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/iJe2y.jpg *cdn.gamingsquid.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/wdqfN.jpg *cdn.gamingsquid.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/SqLRQ.jpg *cdn.gamingsquid.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/4TfDL.jpg *cdn.gamingsquid.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Eq1Vy.jpg *cdn.gamingsquid.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/GbI16.jpg *cdn.gamingsquid.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/ytVxA.jpg *cdn.gamingsquid.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/KpDRB.jpg

Top Bottom