Merging two partition

I created a 15-20GB partition for installing Ubuntu (trying it out), no more using it. So I want my 20GB back in one of my partitions. How can I do it ?

My laptop is currently running in Windows 8.1

You can use EasUS Partition master for the job.

Another will would be to delete the second partition adn extend the first partition form Windows' inbuilt disk management utility. But I'll recommend using EasUS Partition Master.

OP
omega44-xt

omega44-xt

Gear up ...
You can use EasUS Partition master for the job.

Another will would be to delete the second partition adn extend the first partition form Windows' inbuilt disk management utility. But I'll recommend using EasUS Partition Master.

I'm not sure if that drive is shown in Windows partition manager, because it was formatted in some other file system

- - - Updated - - -

I recovered that partition using EaseUS, but I wasn't able to merge it with the partition that I wanted. I had to merge it with Lenovo's backup partition

gameranand

Living to Play
The drive won't show in Windows Partition manager because Ubuntu uses ExFAT and not FAT or NTFS which are not recognized by Windows. Easus is good, I used Mini Tool Partition Wizard and didn't got any problems in merging at all. :)

Top Bottom