Memory Management BSOD error.

ram22693

That Elusive 7850 HD
So suddenly from this morning i have been getting memory_management BSOD errors and it comes up randomly.

*farm9.staticflickr.com/8292/7614634582_34605f4c64.jpg

*farm9.staticflickr.com/8291/7614634426_765e4214e3.jpg

There error code i get is STOP: 0x0000001A , i have searched google for the solution and not come across anything precise that has to be done.

My Specs can be seen in my signature. I am using a WINDOWS 7 Ultimate 64-bit system. I did some registry fixes using CCleaner this morning and installed Photoshop CS6 as well.

What should i do to prevent these errors? Should i install service pack 1? will that help?

I was trying to attach my dumpfile for you people to see and the BSOD happened again, now i am running on safe mode. :-(

link to dumpfile: memory dump.rar

Thanks in advance. I just hope its a driver issue or something and not any hardware problem. :-(

UPDATE:

After this, I also had a 0x000000f4 error once. My system
Crashed in safe mode as well and I have no idea what is causing the problems. :(

UPDATE 2:

I ran windows memory diagonostics test and it said hardware problems were found and and that i should contact the computer manufacturer. Does this mean my problem is my ram?

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Yeah, from the symptoms there's a major chance that RAM is the culprit. If you have more than one module of RAM, try running from one of them alternatively.
Or if you have just one module, try a friends RAM.

OP
R

ram22693

That Elusive 7850 HD
Yeah, from the symptoms there's a major chance that RAM is the culprit. If you have more than one module of RAM, try running from one of them alternatively.
Or if you have just one module, try a friends RAM.

Yeah figured that out myself, I had 2x4 GB corsair ram. one has hardware issues while the other is perfect. :) so I called my manufacturer, he told get it to me, I will send it to the service centre and you'll get your replacement couriered to you in 2-3 days. :)

Btw, any idea why this happened? It's barely been a fortnight since I bought my pc, I don't want any other hardware in my computer causing
This problem. :/

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I don't think RAM issues occurs due to any particular reason other than manufacturing defect. In your case its apparent since it was newly bought.
So just chill! :)

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
Run Memtest #5 test &7 post the result. If PC shuts itself down during running #5 test, then definitely, RAM is the culprit.

OP
R

ram22693

That Elusive 7850 HD
Run Memtest #5 test &7 post the result. If PC shuts itself down during running #5 test, then definitely, RAM is the culprit.

I removed one 4 GB module that was detected to have hardware problem and computer has been running perfectly ever since. :) Going to get this one replaced today. :)

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
As you are using Corsair RAM, it is very easy to get replacement. Just RMA it and you will receive a new one.

OP
R

ram22693

That Elusive 7850 HD
As you are using Corsair RAM, it is very easy to get replacement. Just RMA it and you will receive a new one.

Yeah, i was told by my uncle who helped me purchase my computer that all i need to do is give the RAM to so and so and your address and that they will courier my new RAM to me in 2 days. :)

Top Bottom