Medal Of Honor

Status
Not open for further replies.

hahahari

In the zone
Hi guys, I was wondering if Medal of onor series is worth playing?

Before you say it, COD series rockx and I have played it already :)

And I playes MOhA , It was nothing spectacular but I must say it was good. So wat abt the previous versions and wat abt their graphics, gameplay etc

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Pretty much the same.Graphics are average.Except for Pacific Assault where it is slightly better than the earlier version.The gameplay is pretty much the same.Only missions vary.Again don't compare it with COD & you'll be just fine.;)

OP
hahahari

hahahari

In the zone
Pretty much the same.Graphics are average.Except for Pacific Assault where it is slightly better than the earlier version.The gameplay is pretty much the same.Only missions vary.Again don't compare it with COD & you'll be just fine.;)

wat about the gfx, I man after playing COD4 [Not comparing :p], crysis and stuff, would you think I might feel "What the heck, this sucx" ???

Hope you get what I mean.

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Obviously. The moment you say Crysis, MOH and graphics in one breath, you are getting ready to be disappointed.

Nevertheless, if not for anything, just play MoH:Allied Assault for the opening level. If you liked Saving Private Ryan, you will love this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom